on softcore. So with the release of the new unique Chober Chaber, I've become even more tempted to roll a Dominating Blow character (Duelist?) One passive tree I came up with is this. Chober Chaber is a Unique Two Hand Mace item in Path of Exile. Perhaps regardless LL would sustain them...or perhaps their skills have no cost...). on softcore. Noteworthy passives include the 3 15% increased durations between duelist and ranger, RT, melee range, and BM. Hasło do krzyżówki „chaber” w słowniku szaradzisty. Jeżeli znasz inne znaczenia pasujące do hasła „chaber” możesz dodać je za pomocą formularza znajdującego się w zakładce Dodaj nowy.Pamiętaj, aby definicje były krótkie i trafne. Press question mark to learn the rest of the keyboard shortcuts. Press question mark to learn the rest of the keyboard shortcuts. IE I want to be in the fray and somewhat contribute more to the fight beyond meat shields and auras. Number of bids and bid amounts may be slightly out of date. With passives, support, and quality, dominated minions would last up to 108sec. See each listing for international shipping options and costs. Two possible variations would be to forgo the BM passive for the BM support gem. I'm currently using a Chober Chaber to level and have a Kaoms laying around I can use when I level up a few more levels. So my question is will this work? Wep1&2: 5L Femurs of the Saints OR Wep 1&2: Queens decree -> upgrades into queens escape with The misunderstood queen prophecy OR Wep 1&2: 5l Chober chaber -> upgrades into Chaber Cairn with exhumed faith OR Wep 1: Montegreul's grasp Shield: Rare with Str, life & resists. Minion speed from essence of fear lets me drop Queen's Escape which would allow you to use any weapon. For that first domination to get things rolling, I was thinking Infernal Blow (again the fire passive as well as a small benefit from increased duration passive) with appropriate supports or perhaps there's another more fitting skill. So with the release of the new unique Chober Chaber, I've become even more tempted to roll a Dominating Blow character (Duelist?) It requires Level 40, Str 104. Upgrades Chober Chaber Chober Chaber Great Mallet Two Hand Mace Quality: +20% Physical Damage: (118.4-125.8)–(243.2-258.4) Critical Strike Chance: 5.00% Attacks per Second: 1.25 Weapon Range: 13 Requires Level 40, 104 Str 30% increased Stun Duration on Enemies +1 to Level of Socketed Melee Gems +1 to Level of Socketed Minion Gems Adding a Reduced Mana support could help but a 6l is beyond my finances, let alone for a "for fun" alt. With little more than a few basic hand tools, this upgrade elevates the platform to a performance level mirroring custom rifles costing thousands more. After that, assuming it's cost is sustainable, I'd assume the logical step would be a combination of 2 of following: physical damage, fire damage (in combination with 30% fire dmg with weapons passive), or faster attacks. Cartridge choices for … * This subreddit is a specialized subreddit for discussing Path of Exile Builds. This would open up more room for more auras but would increase the cost dramatically, take up another socket (now up to 5l minimum! Noteworthy passives include the 3 15% increased durations between duelist and ranger, RT, melee range, and BM. This brings its mana cost up to 84 per attack at base 1.2 att/sec. Other skills would include Enduring Cry for survivability, Leap for mobility, 1 or more of spectre/skele totem/zombie, and any applicable aura. Chober Chaber: 1c // 5L 1 ex // 6L 10 ex Geofri's Baptism: 1c // 5L 1 ex // 6L 10 ex Hrimnor's Hymn: 1c // 5L 1 ex // 6L 10 ex Jorrhast's Blacksteel: 1-3ex // 5L 5 ex // 6L 20ex+ Marohi Erqi: 1c // 5L 1-2 ex // 6L 10-12 ex Quecholli: 1alc /1scour/ 1 fuse // 5L 1 ex // 6L 10 ex Perhaps regardless LL would sustain them...or perhaps their skills have no cost...). A third option may be to focus more on a stun mace build (I think Kripp had talked about making one of these but I haven't look into it...) but add DB as flair. After that, assuming it's cost is sustainable, I'd assume the logical step would be a combination of 2 of following: physical damage, fire damage (in combination with 30% fire dmg with weapons passive), or faster attacks. MMOGOLD4USA - Cheap Virtual Items and MMORPG/ARPG Gold Selling Website Chober Chaber [Standard_131] - Rarity: Unique Level: 40 Variables: 1-6 Sockets, 0-5 Linked, 100-120% increased Physical Damage, Minions have 20-40% increased maximum Life. My playstyle would ideally be a melee that has summons rather than a summoner who is melee. IE I want to be in the fray and somewhat contribute more to the fight beyond meat shields and auras. This brings its mana cost up to 94 per attack at base 1.2 att/sec. This page was last updated: 18-Jul 13:07. And any suggestions for gems/passives/uniques are welcome! For that first domination to get things rolling, I was thinking Infernal Blow (again the fire passive as well as a small benefit from increased duration passive) with appropriate supports or perhaps there's another more fitting skill.