Yes, she will sing to those who’ll hear And in her song, all magic flows Sleep, my darling, safe and sound. [Verse 1] Where the north wind meets the sea. Evan Rachel Wood. Lyrics from Frozen 2 Music and lyrics by Kristen Anderson-Lopez and Robert Lopez Performed by Evan Rachel Wood as Queen Iduna. In her waters, deep and true. All Is Found. Where the north wind meets the sea. Frozen 2 "All is Found" Lyrics. In her waters, deep and true. For in this river all is found. In a flashback sequence that opens the film, Anna and Elsa’s mother (voiced by Evan Rachel Wood) sings a lullaby her mother used to sing to her when she was little, about a special river called Ahtohallan that was said to hold all the answers about the past and what they are a part of. For in this river all is found. There's a river full of memory. Kacey Musgraves Lyrics. I love this song! Can you face what the river knows? There's a river full of memory. Whoever has already watched the movie, take into account “there is a mother full of memories” then have an epiphany. "All Is Found". (originally by Evan Rachel Wood) (from "Frozen 2" soundtrack) Where the north wind meets the sea. at the Disco Version), Reindeer(s) Are Better Than People (Cont.) Where the north wind meets the sea There's a river full of memory Sleep, my darling, safe and sound For in this river all is found In her waters, deep and true Lie the answers and a path for you Dive down deep into her sound But not too far or … Sleep, my darling, safe and sound. ). All Is Found (Kacey Musgraves Version) Lyrics. Lyrics to "All Is Found" on Lyrics.com. All is Found Song Lyrics | Frozen 2 Songs Lyrics | Frozen 2 Songs. I saw the movie yesrerday, Frozen 2 (Original Motion Picture Soundtrack) [Deluxe Edition], In a flashback sequence that opens the film, Anna and Elsa’s mother (voiced by Evan Rachel Wood) sings a lullaby her mother used to sing to her when she was little, about a…, Reindeer(s) Are Better Than People (Cont. Where the north wind meets the sea. For in this river all is found. But not too far or you'll be drowned. Lyrics to All Is Found. Sleep, my darling, safe and sound. ), Into the Unknown (Panic! For in this river all is found In her waters, deep and true Lie the answers and a path for you Dive down deep into her sound But not too far or you'll be drowned Yes, she will sing to those who'll hear And in her song, all magic flows But can you brave what you most fear? !i am obssed with this song !! posted by PrincessFairy. at the Disco Version/Instrumental), All Is Found (Kacey Musgraves Version/Instrumental), Lost in the Woods (Weezer Version/Instrumental). All Is Found Lyrics: Where the north wind meets the sea / There's a river full of memory / Sleep, my darling, safe and sound / For in this river all is found / In her waters, deep and true / Lie the In her waters, deep and true Lie the answers and a path for you Dive down deep into her sound But not too far or you’ll be drowned. you are not the only one listening! Music and lyrics by Kristen Anderson-Lopez and Robert Lopez. Lyrics from Frozen 2Music and lyrics by Kristen Anderson-Lopez and Robert LopezPerformed by Evan Rachel Wood as Queen Iduna, Where the north wind meets the seaThere's a river full of memorySleep, my darling, safe and soundFor in this river all is foundIn her waters, deep and trueLie the answers and a path for youDive down deep into her soundBut not too far, or you'll be drownedYes, she will sing to those who hearAnd in her song all magic flowsBut can you brave what you most fearCan you face what the river knowsWhere the north wind meets the seaThere's a mother full of memoryCome, my darling, homeward boundWhen all is lost, then all is foundLyrics transcribed by Disneyclips.com, Reindeer(s) Are Better Than People (Cont. Me:WHERE THE NORTHWIIiIIiIIiiNd mEeEts the Seaeaea (pov: sounding like a dying duck). Frozen - All Is Found (Letra e música para ouvir) - Where the northwind meets the sea / There's a river full of memory / Sleep, my darling, safe and sound / For in this river all is found / All is found / When Dive down deep into her sound. Lyrics from Frozen 2. Where the north wind meets the sea There’s a river full of memory Sleep, my darling, safe and sound For in this river all is found. All is found. There's a river full of memory. In her waters, deep and true Lie the answers and a path for you Dive down deep into her sound (Instrumental), Into the Unknown (Panic! Evan Rachel Wood (born September 7, 1987) is an American actress, model, and musician. Where the north wind meets the sea Where the north wind meets the sea There's a river full of memory Sleep, my darling, safe and sound For in this river all is found For in this river all is found. Lie the answers and a path for you. Lyrics: Where the north wind meets the sea There’s a river full of memory Sleep, my darling, safe and sound For in this river all is found. The Frozen 2 soundtrack is available now and the lyrics to Queen Iduna’s song, “All Is Found”, sung by Evan Rachel Wood have been released. When all is lost, then all is found Traduction All Is Found (Frozen 2) - Evan Rachel Wood. Performed by Evan Rachel Wood as Queen Iduna. Sleep, my darling, safe and sound. There's a river full of memory.