": Simple Plan mit neuer EP! Lyrics to 'Try' by Simple Plan. Song Premiere Vorgeschmack auf's neue Album: Simple Plan stellen Song "Saturday" vor! Album: Simple Plan stellen ihre neue Single "I Don't Wanna Be Sad" vor! Addicted Lyrics: I heard you're doing OK / But I want you to know / I'm a dick / I'm addicted to you / I can't pretend I don't care / When you don't think about me / Do you think I deserve this I'd Do Anything Lyrics: Another day is going by / I'm thinking about you all the time / But you're out there and I'm here waiting / And I wrote this letter in my head / 'Cause so many things were left Or am I talking to myself? 'Cause tonight I'm feeling like an astronaut “Astronaut” is the third single of Simple Plan’s Get Your Heart On!, their fourth studio album.. When you're spending everyday on your own / And do you think I'm wasting my time / Doing things I wanna do? My mind is running empty In this search for someone else Who doesn't look right through me It's all just static in my head Can anybody tell me why I'm lonely like a satellite? / But it hurts when you "Get Your Heart On - The Second Coming! The general interpretation of this song is that it is describing intense feelings of loneliness. Simple Plan Lyrics "Astronaut" Can anybody hear me? 7 neue Songs! I've never been the best at honesty, I've made more mistakes than I can even count, But things are gonna be so different now, You make me wanna turn it all around. Simple Plan Simple Plan präsentieren neuen Song "The Heroes" für 3D Animationsfilm! Neuester Song Vom 5. Simple Plan Lyrics "I'm Just A Kid" I woke up, it was 7 [One version:] I waited 'til 11 [Another version:] Waited 'til 11 Just to figure out that no one would call I think I've got a lot of friends but I don't hear from them What's another night all alone? Perfect Lyrics: Hey, dad, look at me / Think back and talk to me / Did I grow up according to plan?