It's not so much that AP decided to do the song that makes this cover unique. YEEESH #OldTownRoadhttps://t.co/u4J4VCfHGz, I appreciate @literallynaomi for sharing that Anderson .Paak version of Old Town Road, I wonder if Anderson Paak is even capable of making something I don't love https://t.co/p3L25GZad9, So @AndersonPaak mashed up @LilNasX with @fatbellybella because he can...and it made me smile A LOT #YESLAWD #R1LiveLoungeMonth https://t.co/4hM7z11QOk, First time using "Stan" in a sentence and TBH not sure if doing it right, but I am stanning @AndersonPaak . Anderson .Paak《Old Town Road (Live in the Live Lounge)》高清MV在线观看,发布时间2019-09-16。更多Anderson .Paak相关歌曲高清MV尽在网易云音乐 However, .Paak’s version of “Old Town Road” might just be the most refreshing ’cause it’s nothing like what we expected. All Rights Reserved. When .Paak stopped by BBC Radio 1’s Live Lounge, he hopped behind the drum kit to lay down a funky rhythm, bandleading all the while and delivering the song’s indelible verses minus the twang. Anderson .Paak did just that with his Live Lounge take on Lil Nas X's hit "Old Town Road." Posted September 18, 2019 Written By D.L. 1 Source For Breaking Music, Film, and TV Headlines, Anderson .Paak in the BBC Radio 1 Live Lounge, Dashboard Confessional announce best-of compilation, 20th anniversary tour, 21 Years Ago, Marilyn Manson Goes Glam on Mechanical Animals, Ranking: Every AC/DC Album from Worst to Best, Ricky Schroder Defends Posting Bail for Kenosha Shooter Kyle Rittenhouse, Creed's Scott Stapp: Even My Kids Mock My "Over-the-Top" Singing, Eric Clapton Teams with Van Morrison for Anti-Lockdown Protest Song "Stand and Deliver", Sammy Hagar: Van Halen "Kitchen Sink" Tour Would've Rocked Despite a "Not User Friendly" David Lee Roth, Free CBD Gift When You Buy Any of Our CBD Products, This Network Saved the Charlie Brown Holiday Specials, The New Star Wars Holiday Special Is Streaming Here, Get a Free Thanksgiving Gift with Every T-Shirt or Mask. Now, .Paak has put his own spin on Lil Nas X’s chart smash “Old Town Road” for an appearance on BBC Radio 1’s Live Lounge. Anderson .Paak introduced his take of the Country-tinged single and Twitter approved of his smoothed out approach. Lil Nas X could probably retire off the strength of his massive hit “Old Town Road” and now a retooling of the track might give the song some new legs. Posted September 18, 2019. Copyright © 2020 BHM Digital. Anderson .Paak - "Old Town Road": Winner! The “Ventura” artist recently appeared on BBC Radio 1′s live lounge, where he and a band performed a version of the record-breaking hit, which has notably spurred wide conversations this year about the country music industry and its inclusion of Black artists. The cover comes at a time when Lil Nas X has moved on from “Old Town Road” to focus on “Panini,” as he just dropped a new version of it featuring DaBaby. (Read: Barack Obama Shares 2019 Summer Playlist). Chandler. The record-breaking hit has had plenty of remixes in the last few months, including those from an “Achy Breaky Heart” singer and Walmart meme-turned-star. But undoubtedly, “Old Town Road” got officially sexier thanks to a soulful new cover from Anderson .Paak. Rather than the country trap horses in the back, .Paak spreads some of the soulful magic we’ve heard on his own records like this year’s acclaimed Ventura. Published Sep 16, 2019. During an appearance on BBC Radio 1’s Live Lounge, the Oxnard, Calif. artist ran through a number of his crowd-pleasing jams with ease while also showing off his stellar drumming skills while performing. Back in May, Anderson .Paak and Lil Nas X joined forces for a surprise festival performance at Boston Calling. .Paak has a few festival dates lined up this fall, including Intersect Las Vegas, and you can grab your tickets here. Chills. Most fans didn’t know the “Old Town Road” rapper was going to appear during .Paak’s set until the moment actually happened. However, in a live set packed with strong moments, the highlight was when .Paak and his band The Free Nationals moved into their rendition of “Old Town Road.”. Watch Anderson .Paak Cover Lil Nas X's "Old Town Road" He performed it for BBC Radio 1's 'Live Lounge' By Allie Gregory. そんな中、Anderson .Paakが“Old Town Road”をカヴァーし、話題となっている。 今週月曜日、Anderson .PaakはBBC Radio 1の人気企画『Live Lounge』に登場。“Old Town Road”を披露した。 Back in May, Anderson .Paak and Lil Nas X joined forces for a surprise festival performance at Boston Calling. pic.twitter.com/vQ3PiQAkX7, @AndersonPaak is a smooth f*cking wizard man. Anderson .Paak performs his single 'Jet Black' for Live Lounge month and covers a smooth version of 'Old Town Road' by Lil Nas X ft Billy Ray Cyrus. Anderson .Paak Gives “Old Town Road” A Smoothed Out Update, Twitter Loves The Results. , @AndersonPaak live lounge on @BBCR1 doing Old Town Road. It's that he and a few of his Free Nationals cohorts decided to mash it up with instrumentation from Erykah Badu 's 2010 hit "Window Seat," taking it from a country rap phenomenon to a soulful ditty with country sensibilities. Meanwhile, Lil Nas X dropped a new “Panini” remix with DaBaby last week. https://www.instagram.com/p/Bx5rwm_lDcw/?utm_source=ig_embed, The No. Via Twitter, fans reacted favorably to .Paak’s “Old Town Road” update and we’ve collected those responses below. Anderson .Paak’s soulful cover of Lil Nas X’s “Old Town Road” has sparked some excitement on Twitter.