- Dr. Sam Loomis. What are the best perks on huntress? You get excited in anticipation of hooking your prey. The Hex effects persist as long as the related Hex Totem is standing. Icon Name Description Killer Tier Rate; Barbecue & Chilli . 3 Generators located farthest from you are blocked by The Entity for 80/100/120 seconds at the start of the Trial. - Caleb Quinn. Unlocks potential in one's Aura-reading abilities. - Unknown, Notebook. Español - Latinoamérica (Spanish - Latin America), https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IQRDijaX5Io. Your prayers invoke a dark power that meddles with the Survivors' chances of survival. "She touched your skin, you bear the witch's mark!". When another Hex Totem is cleansed, that Hex transfers to an available Dull Totem, losing any Tokens in the process. Thrilling Tremors can only be triggered once every 100/80/60 seconds. "In the shadows they torment, scarring our minds with each scream.". You're my number one, and you'll never wake up again." The bonus Bloodpoints are only awarded post-Trial. - Vigo, Vigo's Journal. While Hex: Undying is active, Survivors within 2 metres of any Totem have their Aura revealed for 4/5/6 seconds. The cries of the unfaithful make your heart leap. But a trap one must step in...". We understand your struggle to find Best Dbd Good Huntress Perks that you're willing to buy. If the Obsession is alive, all others Survivors get a stack-able 2/2.5/3 % penalty to Repair, Healing, and Sabotage speed for each Token. Your dark designs and shrewd composure rouse The Entity . It will cause your ruin.". Time to wiggle out of your grasp is increased by 4/8/12 %. best. Stop! Dragon's Grip has a cool-down of 120/100/80 seconds. This thread is archived. After the Generator is no longer within range or is being repaired by just 1 Survivor, the highlighted Aura remains for another 4 seconds. Posted by. - The Prison Warden. - Hawkins National Laboratory. When the Generator is first highlighted, Discordance triggers a Loud Noise notification on the Generator. Make Your Choice has a cool-down of 40/50/60 seconds. When hooking a Survivor, all other injured Survivors suffer from the Haemorrhage Status Effect until healed and the Exhausted Status Effect for 45 seconds. Earn a Token for each successful hit with your Basic Attack that is not dealt to the Obsession . 2 years ago . "This is no place for cowards." When a Generator is repaired to 70 %, you receive a Loud Noise notification and you are granted the Undetectable Status Effect for 12/14/16 seconds. Struggle Effects from a wiggling Survivor are reduced by 75 %. - The Ghost Face". The Auras of Survivors who are healing or being healed are revealed to you when they are within a range of 20/24/28 metres. In my previous question, i asked for a good killer for me and you answered really well. "I've seen the look on a man's face when he realises he's going to die." The display of your Powers creates a whirlwind of panic that spreads throughout the land. AtG Missile Mk.1: 10% chance to fire a missile that deals 300% (+300% per stack) total damage. "Sally, I hear something. Best Perks For Me (Huntress) Hello dear community! "The specimen seems to be able to affect the state of nearby objects, as if they existed in some other form within a dimension alternate to our own." The trauma caused by your brutal attacks makes crying for help painfully difficult. Caretaker (Banned) Aug 12, 2017 @ 11:19am Deerstalker is god-tier. - The Ghost Face. - The Legion. If you save them, her hunger grows.". After breaking 4/3/2 Pallets, the next time you are stunned by a Pallet, The Entity will instantly break it. The Status Effect is removed once you lose Bloodlust. - The Ghost Face. Haemorrhage and Mangled effects caused by Sloppy Butcher return to normal once the Survivor is fully healed. Any Survivor who cleanses a Dull Totem will suffer from the Oblivious Status Effect for 35/40/45 seconds. "It's more than muscles. "No excuses, no equivocations... No crying." "The night assists me and it's endless here." "Shining in the darkest dark, his eyes pierce the night and sting your soul.". Destroy dropped Pallets and Breakable Walls , and damage Generators 10/15/20 % faster. Anytime a new Survivor becomes the Obsession, they are affected by the Oblivious Status Effect for 40/50/60 seconds and their Aura is revealed to you for 4 seconds. You are mentally alert and aware of key points on the battlefield. Here is what perks must help with: 1. The Vault location is blocked only for Survivors. - Renjiro's Doctrine 4:9. In this guide, we’ll run down all of this Killer’s Perks and abilities, and offer suggestions for add-ons that best fit her playstyle.