Tell me why you still walkin’ by our users: Please, do not delete tags "[e=***][/e]", because they responsible for Out of these, the cookies that are categorized as necessary are stored on your browser as they are essential for the working of basic functionalities of the website. (Yeah we have you have you) Share your meaning with community, make it → Privacy They all said no but we made it through Open our eyes to a foggy morning We’re together here Before you get started, be sure to check out these explanations created 가진 게 꿈밖에 없었네 눈 뜨면 뿌연 아침뿐 밤새 춤을 추며 노래해 그 끝이 없던 악보들 We have no fear anymore Know what this song is about? BTS – We Are Bulletproof: The Eternal (English Translation) Lyrics Posted on by Diego Listen to the song and read the English Translation of “ We Are Bulletproof: The Eternal ” interpreted by BTS. Watch official video, print or download text in PDF. → Like us on Facebook (Spanish) Any cookies that may not be particularly necessary for the website to function and is used specifically to collect user personal data via analytics, ads, other embedded contents are termed as non-necessary cookies. Did the long winter Too much cryin’ BTS (방탄소년단) - We are Bulletproof : the Eternal Lyrics KOREAN Romanization, Korean, Translation. Even if winter returns “Bring it all on” Even if someone stops me, I keep walking 10 users explained We Are Bulletproof : The Eternal (English Translation) meaning. Yeah we got to heaven, Cast stones at us it's personal feelings, strong statement or something else. This website uses cookies to improve your experience while you navigate through the website. But we have you all now Is now proof set in steel Really give way to spring? Find more of BTS lyrics. Don't understand the meaning of the song? Comment and share your favourite lyrics. By clicking "Accept" you agree to their use, but you can opt-out if you wish. Don’t wanna die Does it mean anything special hidden → W-2020, → Like us on Facebook (Yeah we got to heaven), (Yeah we have you have you) Dance and sing all night And shameful name explanations' markup. Bad memories, countless trials too BTS – We are Bulletproof : the Eternal Lyrics (English Translation) 방탄소년단 (BTS) – We are Bulletproof : the Eternal Lyrics Genre : Rap/Hip Hop Release Date : 2020-02-21 Language : Korean. rewards, status updates and get feedback from our community. Hey, click the icon to check the status of your Create → Japanese Music Lyrics – Romanizations and Translations If this song really means something special to you, describe your feelings and thoughts. Ay we shout without fear Don't write just "I love this song." This website uses cookies to improve your experience. → World Hidden between the lines, words and thoughts sometimes hold many different, Remember: your meaning might be valuable for someone, Don't post links to images and links to facts, Don't spam and write clearly off-topic meanings, Don't write abusive, vulgar, offensive, racist, threatening or harassing meanings, Do not post anything that you do not have the right to post. But so much pain Yeah we are not seven, with you, © 2018-2020 Lyricskpop.net We are we are together bulletproof Don't hesitate to explain what songwriters and singer wanted to say. You also have the option to opt-out of these cookies. → Login Is this still a dream? English translation and Korean lesson with the lyrics of We are Bulletproof: the Eternal by BTS, from the 2020 album Map of the Soul: 7. Necessary cookies are absolutely essential for the website to function properly. We are we are forever bulletproof → List of Genres, → Korea Lyrics: We had nothing but dreams Open our eyes to a foggy morning Dance and sing all night Endless sheets of music. an account, We Are Bulletproof : The Eternal (English Translation). Highlight lyrics and request an explanation. After seven winters and springs Tell me why you don’t stop this Our once ridiculed These cookies do not store any personal information. Color coded Lyrics These cookies will be stored in your browser only with your consent. Original lyrics of We Are Bulletproof : The Eternal (English Translation) song by BTS. But opting out of some of these cookies may affect your browsing experience. Hangul. Walkin’ with us We are Bulletproof : the Eternal (English) Artist: BTS Song: We are Bulletproof : the Eternal (English Translation) Album: MAP OF THE SOUL: 7 Year: 2020. BTS – We Are Bulletproof: The Eternal Lyrics [Verse 1: Jungkook, V] We had nothing but dreams Nothing but foggy mornings when we opened our eyes We stayed up all night to dance and sing The endless music sheets [Verse 2: j-hope] Ay, we bravely shout “Throw all you have” First fight with the world Don’t wanna die But so much pain Album: MAP OF THE SOUL: 7 Artist: BTS 00:00 (Zero O’Clock)(English Translation), Interlude : Shadow (Indonesian Translation), Interlude : Shadow (Japanese Translation), Interlude : Shadow (Portuguese Translation), Louder than bombs (Indonesian Translation), We are bulletproof : the Eternal (Indonesian), We are Bulletproof : the Eternal (Spanish), We are bulletproof: the Eternal (Russian), → Japanese Music Lyrics – Romanizations and Translations. Add links, pictures and videos to make your explanation more So worn out is the blade, Oh I Tell me your every story → List of Artists Make sure you've read our simple, 전하지 못한 진심 (The Truth Untold) (English Translation), 00:00 (Zero O'Clock) (English Translation). give readers a perfect insight on the song's meaning. Lyrics taken from Year: 2020, We had nothing but dreams Ask us or our community about the part of the song that interests you, We will try to respond as soon as possible. Song: We are Bulletproof : the Eternal (English Translation) “Bullet-proof”, Oh oh Read or print original We Are Bulletproof : The Eternal (English Translation) lyrics 2020 updated! interesting and valuable. It is mandatory to procure user consent prior to running these cookies on your website. /bts-we_are_bulletproof_the_eternal_english_translation-1750767.html. → Follow us on Twitter. Also we collected some tips and tricks for you: Follow these rules and your meaning will be published. Holding each other’s hands → Spanish Translations [Verse 1: Jungkook, V] / We had nothing We were only seven (Yeah we got to heaven), We are bullet bullet bulletproof → K-Translation We also use third-party cookies that help us analyze and understand how you use this website. Yeah we are not seven, with you Describe what artist is trying to say in a certain line, whether Create an account to credit all your contributions to your name, receive contributions. Our first fight against the world Oh I appealing. between the lines to you? I We stopped them all without fear, bulletproof, Keep thinking This category only includes cookies that ensures basic functionalities and security features of the website. Endless sheets of music, Ay we shout without fear Provide song facts, names, places and other worthy info that may