(In a sarcastic mock-French accent) Why won't he be the king I know he is It is where we are It's enough for this wide-eyed wanderer That we got this far And can you feel the love tonight, How it's laid to rest? Song: Can you feel the love tonight Artist:Elton John Chords by: Mr3K F There's a calm C surrender F To the rush of C day F When the heat of the Am7 rolling world Dm7 Can be turned a G way F An enchanted C moment F And it sees me C through F It's enough for this Am7 restless warrior Dm7 Just to be with yo G u Can you feel the love tonight? by Brian Wilson, Can You Feel The Love Tonight by Sara Paxton, L'amour brille sous les étoiles by Christophe Willem, Can You Feel the Love Tonight by Beyoncé, Donald Glover, Billy Eichner & Seth Rogen, Can You Feel the Love Tonight by Haley Klinkhammer, Can You Feel The Love Tonight by Bailey Rushlow, Can You Feel the Love Tonight by Disney Peaceful Piano, L'amour brille sous les étoiles by Walt Disney Records (Ft. Emmanuel Curtil, Jean-Philippe Puymartin, Maïdi Roth, Michael Elias & Mimi Félixine), Es la noche del amor by Walt Disney Records (Ft. Angela Aloy, Anolita Domínguez, Miguel Ángel Jenner, Óscar Mas & Sergio Zamora), Esta noite o amor chegou by Walt Disney Records (Ft. Ana Guida, André Maia, José Raposo, Paula Lemos & Telmo Miranda), Ungaluzwa uthando kusihlwa by Walt Disney Records (Ft. Bham Ntabene, Fezile Mpela, Thapelo Mofokeng & Wendy Molefe), Nesta Noite O Amor Chegou by Walt Disney Records (Ft. Garcia Jr., Kika Tristão, Mauro Ramos, Nanná Tribuzy & Pedro Lopes), Can You Feel the Love Tonight (End Title). [TIMON & PUMBAA] (Oh.) The peace the evening brings Can be turned away An enchanted moment, And it sees me through It's enough for this restless warrior Just to be with you And can you feel the love tonight? [TIMON] Stealing through the night's uncertainties. And can you feel the love tonight? Ze sweet caress of twilight You needn't look too far. Lyrics powered by www.musixmatch.com. He's holding back, he's hiding So many things to tell her [SIMBA] Videoklip, preklad a text piesne Can You Feel The Love Tonight od Elton John. [NALA] And they don't have a clue (Who?) Disaster's in the air With all its living things. [Intro] | G | D/F# | C/E | G/D | C | G/B | D/F# G | Am7 G/B | [Verse 1] C G/B There's a calm surrender C G/B To the rush of day C G/B When the heat of a rolling wind Am7 D Can be turned away I adore you. They'll fall in love and here's the bottom line - our trio's down to two. The peace the evening brings. And if he falls in love tonight It's enough to make ki.. She'd turn away from me Simba and Nala "Can You Feel the Love Tonight" is a song from Disney's 1994 animated film The Lion King composed by Elton John with lyrics by Tim Rice. Impossible! Lyrics to Can You Feel the Love Tonight by Beyoncé from the The Lion King [2019 Original Motion Picture Soundtrack] album - including song video, artist biography, translations and more! It's enough to make kings and vagabonds. The world, for once, in perfect harmony. Browse our 105 arrangements of "Can You Feel the Love Tonight." Die deutsche Übersetzung von Can You Feel the Love Tonight und andere Elton John Lyrics und Videos findest du kostenlos auf Songtexte.com. (Back to normal, but still sarcastic) And with all this romantic atmosphere I just feel it, and I know that I love you. [Chorus] The world, for once, in perfect harmony It is impossible to measure, describe, count, or portray my love. It is where we are It's enough for this wide-eyed wanderer That we got this far And can you feel the love tonight… Log dich ein um diese Funktion zu nutzen. When the heat of a rolling wind can be turned away An enchanted moment, and it sees me through It's enough for this restless warrior just to be with you And can you feel the love tonight? During “Can You Feel the Love Tonight,” Timon and Pumbaa mourn for their diminishing friendship with Simba while off-screen vocals sing about the romance in the air. His carefree days with us are history We have overcome so much pain that today, we truly deserve to be happy. I love you. [PUMBAA] Simba and Nala: Can you feel the love tonight? "Can You Feel the Love Tonight" is a song from Disney's 1994 animated film The Lion King composed by Elton John with lyrics by Tim Rice. But how to make her see (Oh. Simba and Nala walk and playfully wrestle throughout the jungle while beginning to fall in love. It can be assumed It doesn’t matter how long I have to wait for you, because my love for you is eternal. Can be turned away An enchanted moment And it sees me through It's enough for this restless warrior Just to be with you. Love is where they are . You needn't look too far There's a calm surrender to the rush of day When the heat of a rolling wind can be turned away An enchanted moment, and it sees me through I Elton John - Can You Feel The Love Tonight (Lyrics) - YouTube The peace the evening brings It was described by Don Hahn (the film's producer), Roger Allers and Rob Minkoff (the film's directors) as having "the most diverse history" in the film. With all its living things Simba and Nala Love is where they are Can You Feel the Love Tonight (Lion King), Can You Feel the Love Tonight (Lion King) Songtext, Rod Stewart - Sailing deutsche Übersetzung, Billy Joel - Piano Man deutsche Übersetzung, Paul McCartney - Blackbird deutsche Übersetzung, John Lennon - Imagine deutsche Übersetzung, "Learn To Fly": Die Band Surfaces schließt sich für einen Song mit Elton John zusammen, "Ordinary Man": Ozzy Osbourne veröffentlicht neue Single mit Elton John, Elton John: Die besten und bekanntesten Lieder mit Songtext, Soundtrack: Alle Lieder aus dem Elton John Film "Rocketman" mit Songtext. [TIMON & (PUMBAA)] Writer(s): Elton John, Tim Rice "Can You Feel The Love Tonight": Was singt Elton John im Songtext auf Deutsch?