Hans Albers tabs, chords, guitar, bass, ukulele chords, power tabs and guitar pro tabs including das herz von st pauli, auf der reeperbahn nachts um halb eins, la paloma, und über uns der himmel You may use it for private study, scholarship, research or … Im Schneckenhaus Tabs ... Then you can change back to a mix of chords and strums again for the epic piano outro that I tried to get close to on the guitar. Herz Über Kopf. Herz Über Kopf Chords - Joris, Version (1). Play song with guitar, piano, bass, ukulele. Last updated on 01.17.2017 Chords. If you still haven't found what you're looking for, please send to us. Play Herz Über Kopf Chords using simple video lessons Chords. Chords: E, A, C#m, G#, F#m, B, G#m, Am, C#. Chords. Sort out how you want to play it yourself, I added some melody/slides/chord variations to imitate the piano. Herz Über Kopf. Herz Über Kopf Chords - Joris, Version (3). - Yalp At E-Chords.com you will learn how to play Hans Albers' songs easily and improve your skills on your favorite instrument as well.. Daily, we added a hundreds of new songs with chords and tabs, just for you ;).. Joris - Herz Über Kopf – Live (Vevo LIFT) chords by . Herz Über Kopf. Links AZ Lyrics. Joris Tabs . ... ↑ Back to top | Tablatures and chords for acoustic guitar and electric guitar, ukulele, drums are parodies/interpretations of the original songs. Play Herz Über Kopf Chords using simple video lessons Herz Über Kopf. Chords for The Beatles - Let it be----- Notes: Excuse errors, I'm not a native English-speaker and I don't copy and paste them from somewhere, I write them by my own^^ Check out my last tabs I have done: -Joris - Herz über Kopf (chords) -Jennifer Lawrence - The Hanging Tree (chords; useable for the ukulele … Choose and determine which version of Herz Über Kopf chords and tabs by Joris you can play. Chords.