"Hey, That's No Way to Say Goodbye" is a song by Leonard Cohen. Translation of 'Hey, That's No Way to Say Goodbye' by Leonard Cohen (Leonard Norman Cohen) from English to Italian Deutsch English Español Français Hungarian Italiano Nederlands Polski Português (Brasil) Română Svenska Türkçe Ελληνικά Български Русский Српски العربية 日本語 한국어 Hey, that's no way to say goodbye. Watch the video for Hey, That's No Way To Say Goodbye from Roberta Flack's First Take for free, and see the artwork, lyrics and similar artists. Hey, that's no way to say goodbye. Italiano. It was first released in November 1967, in a version by Judy Collins on her album Wildflowers. I'm not looking for another as I wander in my time, walk me to the corner, our steps will always rhyme you know my love goes with you as your love stays with me, it's just the way it changes, like the shoreline and the sea, but let's … Traduzione di “Hey, That's No Way to Say Goodbye” Inglese → Italiano, testi di Leonard Cohen (Leonard Norman Cohen) Deutsch English Español Français Hungarian Italiano Nederlands Polski Português (Brasil) Română Svenska Türkçe Ελληνικά Български Русский Српски العربية فارسی 日本語 한국어 Español. Hey That's No Way To Say Goodbye Tab by Leonard Cohen with free online tab player. Recommended by The Wall Street Journal The following month, Cohen's own version was issued on his debut album Songs of Leonard Cohen.. Cohen wrote the song when staying at the Penn Terminal Hotel on 34th Street in New York City in 1966. 歌詞の意味: ねえ、する方法はありませんに別れを告げます。 I loved you in the morning 歌詞の意味: 午前中にあなたを愛し Our kisses deep and warm 歌詞の意味: 深くて暖かい私たちのキス Your hair upon the pillow 歌詞の意味: 枕の上にあなたの髪 ... Deutsch. Français. One accurate version.