It's not true Maybe we should just try Here’s a cover of i love you by billie eilish for you guys. I can't escape the way I love you I don't want to, but I love you, ooh / Say you were tryna make me laugh / And nothing has to change today / You didn’t mean to say: I love you / I love you / And I don't want to, ooh Mmm-mm-mm-mm So, I don't know if you wanna, like, sit down on the floor, or some shit? It's not true Ce n'est pas vrai Tell me I’ve been lied to Dis-moi qu'on m'a menti Crying isn't like you, ooh Pleurer ne te ressemble pas What the hell did I do? What the hell did I do? I'm in your arms in Central Park Um, just-just let this one be like one you don't worry about anything, yes? Ooh, ooh You didn't mean to say "I love you" I love you and I don't want to, ooh Up all night on another red-eye The singer said to Radio Energy, "['I Love You' is] still one of my favorite songs I've ever written in my life". Billie Eilish - i love you (tradução) (Letra e música para ouvir) - Baby, won't you take it back? Here’s a cover of i love you by billie eilish for you guys. Mmm-mm-mm-mm And nothing has to change today Didn't mean to make you cry Never been the type to Okay.​ Maybe won't you take it back? [Outro] Alright, um, the next one we're gonna play is-is very long and very sad. [Bridge] You didn't mean to say "I love you" I know i already did a small cover of this but this is the full song. We fall apart as it gets dark Crying isn't like you, ooh Billie Eilish : i love you paroles et traduction de la chanson . [Verse 2] Billie Eilish teased a short snippet of this song to her fans on the 13th of May 2018. Alright, um, the next one we're gonna play is-is very long and very sad. There's nothing you could do or say Thank ya. Do-do-do [Chorus] i love you (Live at Third Man Records) Lyrics: Thank ya. [Verse 1] Tell me I've been lied to To tell ourselves a good lie Never been the type to Je n'ai jamais été de celle qui Let someone see right through, ooh Laisse quelqu'un voir en elle I love you and I don't want to, ooh The smile that you gave me Even when you felt like dying We fall apart as it gets dark I'm in your arms in Central Park There's nothing you could do or say I can’t escape the way, I love you I don’t want to, but I love you, ooh Ooh, ooh Ooh, ooh Traduction I love you - Billie Eilish… Even when you felt like dying [Intro] Say you were tryna make me laugh She then posted it again on Instagram in January 2019 and confirmed it would be a track off of her debut album. Maybe won't you take it back? I don't know if that's even possible, don't worry about it. The smile that you gave me Qu'est-ce que j'ai fait? Let someone see right through, ooh And nothing has to change today Check out the tab » Mm [Chorus] I know i already did a small cover of this but this is the full song. Alright, um, the next one we're gonna play is-is very long and very sad. I wish we never learned to fly I lovе you and I don't want to, ooh Say you were tryna make mе laugh Ooh, ooh, ​i love you (Live at Third Man Records) Lyrics, ​all the good girls go to hell (Live at Third Man Records), ​idontwannabeyouanymore (Live at Third Man Records), ​bury a friend (Live at Third Man Records), ​come out and play (Live at Third Man Records), ​when the party’s over (Live at Third Man Records). i love you (Live at Third Man Records) Lyrics: Thank ya. Anyway, just relax, think about whatever you wanna think about. We have an official I Love You tab made by UG professional guitarists.