For your Windows device, open the iCloud app. For your iOS device, head to the Settings app. Question: Q: iCloud for Windows (version 11) - SOLUTION for photos not syncing Many people (including me) have posted to this community to say that their photos are not syncing with iCloud, when using the latest version of iCloud for Windows (version 11), and that they used to be able to sync with the previous version. I've tried to reinstall iCloud and reboot. Similarly files added from a mac or apple device do not sync back to Windows 10 PC . Finally, check the iCloud Photos. On your macOS device, open the Photos app. Then check the iCloud Photos. Enabling iCloud Photos on Windows. Click on the Options button. To fix this, simply launch the Apple Software Update feature on your system. Tap on Photos and enable the iCloud Photos feature. Open a new tab in your browser and head over to the Apple status website. Check that iCloud is working. From here, you can update the iCloud service to its latest version. Files (folders, word, excel pdf ect) that are added to icloud drive folder from the Win 10 PC will not upload to apple server or sync to apple devices. 12 Fixes for iCloud Drive Not Syncing on Windows 10. iCloud Drive not syncing on Windows 7, 8, or 10 may be a serious problem. The system tray icon information regarding photos is stuck to "Updating" but no … Click iCloud Photos in the Navigation pane. On the menu bar, choose Preferences, and then iCloud. I've checked the box to sync iCloud drive, but no files ever show up.”-Apple Discussions This problem is mostly related to iCloud photos not syncing in Windows systems. Apple offers a web page that shows the status of its servers. Though iCloud sync is quite reliable, at times it might go out of the boil due to certain issues. How to Fix iCloud Photos Not Syncing to iPhone (iOS 14 Included) iCloud for iPhone is designed to offer free cloud storage for iPhone users to back up and recover their device’s data. When you have turned on the iCloud Photos on your device/s, you will have to wait for a while for the photos to appear. Stop OneDrive Syncing iCloud Photos I have iCloud as I have an iPhone and want my photos backed up so i pay for upgraded storage. Hence, your contacts, calendars or reminders won’t sync to Apple’s cloud storage. Open the iCloud app. iCloud Drive does not sync windows 10 will cause a lot of trouble to users when they backing up computers to iCloud. Activate iCloud Photos by checking the box right beside the option. Ensure The iCloud Server Is Not Down. As a matter of fact, Windows require more waiting than the other devices. If the iCloud service has not been updated in a while, then it might stop the syncing process in between. If you're using iCloud for Windows 11.1, double-click a thumbnail to download the file. Click on the Options next to Photos. When you have any issues with iCloud including photos not syncing to the iCloud, the first thing to do is to check if Apple servers are exeriencing an outage. Per title, iCloud for Windows does not sync photos to my PC. Photos, calendar, reminders all sync normally On your Windows computer, open File Explorer (Windows 8 or later) or Windows Explorer (Windows 7). How to fix iCloud sync in seconds ... First, check to make sure you are running the latest version of macOS on your Mac, iOS on your iPad or iPhone, or Windows on a PC. On windows 10. It's syncing just fine on my iMac, and my work Windows 10 PC, but not at home. In today's article, we will show you how to solve this problem. If you don’t see iCloud Photos, click Pictures in the Navigation pane, then double-click iCloud Photos. The iPhone photo library allows you to back up all your photos and recover them from the … I've also verified that Bit Defender is allowing iCloud out via the Firewall.