You need to check the status next to iCloud Drive: If it is displayed in green, it means there is no problem. Select iCloud for Windows from the list of installed applications and click Uninstall. With add-in feature, … my iPhone) there are SEVERAL folders and files which I created in Windows but which simply don't exist at icloud.com (OR on e.g. First and foremost, always ensure that you have the proper Internet connection and signed in with the proper Apple ID on your PC. Step 3. Now, open iCloud and select Mail, Contacts, Calendars & Tasks. Step 1. ☛Microsoft Store version: Start the store application, click the menu icon in the upper right corner, select Download and Updates, if there is an available update, click the down arrow to download and install. Besides, it’s always better to keep your device up-to-date. Though Icloud sync is quite reliable, at times it might go out of the boil due to certain issues. More after the jump: In case you recently made changes in Outlook, which are not updating on your other devices, click Refresh in Outlook. Some Internet configurations don’t allow access to certain websites or services. Switch to Microsoft Store Version. And you need to wait for the fault to be resolved before you can continue normal use. This article introduces 12 effective methods to fix the “iCloud Drive not syncing Windows 10” issue. This article will show you 12 ways, you can keep reading to learn more details. Step #1. Apple iCloud is a popular cloud storage service where you can store documents, photos, videos, and many other types of files. How to Install Windows 10 on Mac Using Parallels Desktop 13, TuneMobie Apple Music Converter for Mac and Windows PC, How to Stop Autoplay Video or audio in Chrome on Mac or Windows PC, How to Create A Custom Calendar In Photos app on Mac, How to Restore Deleted Files or Folder in Dropbox. By 4. iCloud can operate normally only under good network conditions. One of the tricks that have often helped me in resolving miscellaneous issues is updating the computer. Step 2. iCloud Drive not showing files? ☛On Windows PC: Open Settings, click Network & internet to view the status, if there are any problems with the network, click Network troubleshooter to check and repair. If you still get the error after enabling iCloud and iCloud Photos, you should try … Open the iCloud application from the Start menu or system tray, and click Open iCloud Settings. Now, you need to select iCloud Outlook Add-in. Step 3. If no, make sure to bring it into action. Never store user data, safe and reliable. If the iCloud Drive refuses to sync or update, you can check the Internet connection on these devices. In iCloud for Windows 11.1, optimized versions of all photos and videos automatically download to your PC once you enable iCloud Photos. Step #3. iCloud Drive does not sync windows 10 will cause a lot of trouble to users when they backing up computers to iCloud. Step 2. Create an account by clicking Sign up and sign in to CBackupper. Cloud to cloud backup, keep all cloud data safe. Step 2. With add-in feature, you can add custom commands and new features to Office programs. ☛Windows iCloud: Type apple software update in the search box of the start menu, press Enter to see if there is an update available, and apply it if there is one. Step 1. Hopefully, you have successfully resolved the iCloud syncing issues on your PC. If you have too much data, you should consider using multiple cloud storage services. iCloud Drive may be affected by temporary failures. Have your problem been solved? Fixes to iCloud photos not syncing on Windows 10. Step 2: Click Options next to Photos. ✎Note: To use this way, you need to download all iCloud Drive files again and download all photos and videos on iCloud Photos from the beginning. How to fix iCloud sync in seconds ... First, check to make sure you are running the latest version of macOS on your Mac, iOS on your iPad or iPhone, or Windows on a PC. If not, please input query in the search box below. This not only improves security but also reduces the possibility of system conflicts when using applications that run across operating systems. Once the iCloud Drive status is back to normal, expect your files to start syncing regularly. Apple recommends using a separate password for each service. / They help you carry out your tasks more efficiently; thereby boosting your productivity. Photos, calendar, reminders all sync normally Share your feedback in the comments below. In the list of add-ins in the Active Application Add-Ins section, choose the iCloud Outlook Add-in. Make sure iCloud Drive is selected. Enable iCloud Drive. But recently my iCloud Drive can’t sync my files, why doesn’t iCloud Drive work properly on Windows 10? If you don't have time to fix your problem or the above methods cannot solve it, you can consider using iCloud Drive on the Web. After installing, follow these steps to successfully sync: 1. Last Updated November 16, 2020, “I use iCloud on my Windows 10 laptop to store files and share them with my iPhone and iPad. Solution 1 Check iCloud settings on your Windows 10 PC. Fixed: iCloud Backup Incomplete or Failed (5 Methods), Solved: Upgrade iCloud Storage Not Working on iOS Devices (5 Ways), 12 Fixes for iCloud Drive Not Syncing on Windows 10. Step 1: Open iCloud for Windows on your PC. Once you have an app password, simply use it with the iCloud Drive on your Windows 10 PC and you should …