The proof of love is trust. Ich leg mich abends hin und kann die Sterne sehen, doch in meinem Herzen sehe ich nur dich. Meine Liebe ist deine Liebe und deine Liebe ist meine Liebe. A real men does not love the most beautiful woman in the world, he loves the woman who makes his world the most beautiful. Wo Menschen aufeinandertreffen ist auch die Liebe nicht weit, denn sie kennt keine Grenzen, da die Liebe nicht nur sprach- sondern auch kulturübergreifend funktioniert. Liebe ist wunderschön und wirklich süß, aber manchmal kann dich die Liebe so sehr verletzen, das man denkt, man wird nie wieder in der Lage sein, richtig zu lieben. I love you more than any fight we will ever have. How long will I love you? Love is the best medicine to keep You and Me alive! But I only love 1 girl. cause boy you complete me ♡ True love has no happy ending, My love is your love and your love is my love. I want to be your second. 21 October 2020. your own Pins on Pinterest Wherever you are, whatever you do, remember this allways: I Love You! Aller dings brauche ich die deutsche übersetzung mit dabei, da ich nicht die beste in englisch bin :-x Ich liebe pferdesprüche, die einen zusammenhang mit einem freund haben. If a boy can make you smile, even if you don't want to, then you love him. But there's also always some reason in madness. Newer Post Older Post Home. Die Zahlen starten mit 1,2,3. You only need someone who accept you completely. The numbers starts with 1,2,3. love still exists, even after the first one broke your heart. Love is a humans strength and trust is his weakness. Love is like a mountain: hard to climb, but once you get to the top the view is beautiful. ♡. Du bist so erstaunlich. There's only 1 thing 2 do 3 words 4 you: I love you! Love is a like a piece of gold. Tumblr Sprüche Englisch Kurz Love Sunday, 8 September 2019 Add Comment Edit. Du brauchst nur jemanden, der dich vollständig akzeptiert. Give your smile to everyone, but give your love to only one! The numbers start with 1, 2, 3. Der Beweis für die Liebe ist Vertrauen. Apr 23, 2020 - This Pin was discovered by katelyn patton. I love you more than the distance between us. You are the only once. Es ist besser, die Liebe einmal gefunden und wieder verloren zu haben, als niemals geliebt zu haben. wie z.b schei** auf den prinzen, ich nehm den gaul. Together forever and never apart, Schau sie Dir durch und Mach mit! Das erträgt dein Herz nicht. I'm writing my feelings just for you, and so i can tell: I LOVE YOU! Live in the moment, smile often, There are people I love and there are people that I need and there are people like you that I need because I love them. easy to loose, But by fighting against oneself. Ich liebe dich Ist es falsch, dass ich dich immer noch will und das ich möchte, dass du mich auch willst? Lächle jedem entgegen, aber schenke deine Liebe nur einem! And every time she smiles she hopes he's looking not that he see she's happy just that maybe he fall in love with her smiles like she with his.. You ignore me, but I like you. I loved you once, Liebe ist wie ein Schmetterling, den man nicht fangen kann. Me and you. Love is the capital of the world. You said I am your darling and that you will never go away. Man muss nicht immer 1000 Worte verwenden um auszudrücken, was einem wichtig ist. Liebe ist die beste Medizin, um dich und mich am Leben zu halten! If you sit down quietly it may come to you. I always have and always will. A battle isn't won by distorting all the enemies.