[C F G Am E Em] Chords for Katrina & The Waves - Love Shine A Light LYRICS with capo transposer, play along with guitar, piano, ukulele & mandolin. -. DevUtils helps you with your tiny daily tasks with just a single click. This page is printed from ChordsEasy.COM Thanks for visiting :-), https://chordseasy.com/song/32529/love-shine-a-light/, Please enable JavaScript to use all Chords Easy features. Love Shine a Light Katrina and the Waves [ C ] Love shine a l [ F ] ight, in every c [ G ] orner of my h [ Am ] eart Let the l [ F ] ove light c [ C ] arry, let the l [ F ] ove light Ca [ G ] rry Please write comments if you find anything incorrect, or you want to share more information about the song above. SKU: MN0212166 It works entirely offline and is open source! Learn how to play your favorite songs with Ultimate Guitar huge database. Use this checkbox to simplify the chords (click to close), (Tobi approved). CLove shine a lFight, in every cGorner of my hAmeart, Let the lFove light cCarry, let the lFove light CaGrry, LiAmght up the maFgic in eEvery little pAmart, Let our lFove shine a lCight, in every cGorner of our hCearts, LCove shine a liFght, in every cGorner of my dAmreams, Let the lFove light cCarry, let the lFove light CGarry, LiAmke the mightyF river, flEowing from the strAmeam, Let our lFove shine a lCight, in every Gcorner of my Cdreams, And we're Call gonna Gshine a light togeAmther, BrFothers and Csisters, inE every littleAm part, Let our Flove shine a Clight, in everyG corner of ourC hearts, Love shine a light, in every corner of the world, Let the love light carry, let the love light carry, Light up the magic, for every boy and girl, Let our love shine a light, in every corner of the world, And we're all gonna shine a light together, Brothers and sisters, in every little part, Let our love shine a light, in every corner of our hearts, Shine a light, in every corner of our hearts. Print and download Love Shine a Light sheet music by Katrina & The Waves. Chords for Love Shine A Light by Katrina And The Waves. Katrina and the Waves were a pop rock band of the 1980s, best known for their 1985 hit "Walking on Sunshine" and their 1997 Eurovision Song Contest victory with the song "Love Shine a Light". Let our love shine a light, in every corner of our hearts [Verse 2] (verse 1 chords progression) Love shine a light, in every corner of the world Let the love light carry, let the love light carry Light up the magic, for every boy and girl Let our love shine a light, in every corner of the world [Chorus 2] (same as chorus 1) We just launched a new macOS app for developers, check it out! Learn the song with the online tablature player. Li Am ght up the ma F gic in e E very little p Am art. Katrina And The Waves - Love Shine A Light Chords. Katrina And The Waves. All content on this page is the property of the copyright owner of the original composition. Chords is too complex? Love Shine A Light Ukulele by Katrina And The Waves C F G Am Love shine a light, in every corner of my heart F C F G Let the love light carry, let the love light Carry Am F E Am Light up the magic in every little part F C G C Let our love shine a light, in every corner of our hearts C F G Am Love shine a light… Chords and tablature aggregator - Tabstabs.com. Sheet music arranged for Piano/Vocal/Chords, and Singer Pro in C Major. Find the best version for your choice. Let the l F ove light c C arry, let the l F ove light Ca G rry. Guitar, guitar pro, bass, drum tabs and chords with online tab player.