Sup is short for whats up. In short they both mean 'What are you doing?' Ohh I get that one! Press J to jump to the feed. If we mean “rational FAQ. ..carry the exact same meaning the only difference being 'Sup?' Casey. Press J to jump to the feed. (866) 622 4477. Sup Answers. And, since you stand at full height on your board, it gives you a unique vantage point for viewing what’s down under the water and out on the horizon. 'Sup?' Press J to jump to the feed. But I have single SUP server. Let's be honest, "not much" is the way you answer the question 99% of the time. Server keeps on rebooting and installing the updates. r/AskReddit is the place to ask and answer thought-provoking questions. Thread How do you respond to "sup" Author Date within 1 day 3 days 1 week 2 weeks 1 month 2 months 6 months 1 year of Examples: Monday, today, last week, Mar 26, 3/26/04 (h) Use of Answers to Interrogatories. so you'd answer them them in the same way you would this question^. A party has a duty to seasonably supplement or amend any prior answer or response whenever new or additional information subsequently becomes known to that party. (i) Duty to Supplement. Whenever I lose appetite, come down with the flu or a stomach ache, this soothing, silky, pudding-like dish is my best cure. Log ... i interpret sup as short hand for whats up, and so i say "the sky" or "the ceiling" or "virtual sky" in video games. My SUP server was a virtual server but it was starting to fall behind just a little. This is a simple, straight answer. It's the easiest thing to say, so it pops right out of your mouth. Friend: What's up?Me: Stock prices.true story. When someone asks me a basic question, such as “What’s up?”, sometimes it’s even better when it implies a `required` yes or no answer, I enjoy giving a vague answer, such as “More or less.” It responds to the question without actually answering it. Look no further because you will find whatever you are looking for in here. is a more recent term among youth. Press question mark to learn the rest of the keyboard shortcuts. Welcome to the comprehensive web page put together by the Tower team to answer ALMOST EVERY question you might have about stand up paddle boarding. Stand up paddle boarding (SUP) offers a fun way to play on the water, with the added benefit of a full-body workout. What do you think of the answers? And don't smile, because obviously the person you are talking to is a gangsta and is going to rob you. Fine, thanks. Parents only want me to apply to prestigious schools, even though I’m very unqualified, University of South Florida Class of 2025. Home with your spouse/family/SO for 8 mos- what did you learn about them that you didn’t know? Related Questions. This answer is formal. Not bad. Find the best SUP boards for standup paddle boarding or learn how to stand up paddle board at Tower SUP. Thread How do you respond to "sup" Author Date within 1 day 3 days 1 week 2 weeks 1 month 2 months 6 months 1 year of Examples: Monday, today, last week, Mar 26, 3/26/04 I’ll go there: will BS have an in-person winter 2021 semester? "Nothin' but the ceiling, baby!" How To Answer To Sup. No its "sup" say it back. Former Stanford Admissions Officer Answers Your Hardest Questions - ASK ME ANYTHING! I removed my virtual SUP and brought in a new physical SUP server. Everyone seeks different comfort foods when sick. Written by themed April 1, 2018 Leave a Comment on Sup Answers. Answers Subscribe to Answers Answers and Comments Subscribe to Comments and Answers. (MIT, Harvard, Princeton, CMU..). However, next time you're asked the question, answer with this slightly altered reply to see what reaction you get. My answer is Chinese steamed eggs (鸡蛋羹 jī dàn gēng), with the texture of a baked custard. say"nothing much"or say sup you can also say what happened a few minutes ago or just say hey, nothing much you? Hard dicks and airplanes, which one are you riding? SCCM CB v1910. Press question mark to learn the rest of the keyboard shortcuts. If you don't say anything else, though, it might be a signal that you don't want to continue the conversation. I work on a highschool ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°), i interpret sup as short hand for whats up, and so i say "the sky" or "the ceiling" or "virtual sky" in video games, New comments cannot be posted and votes cannot be cast. Log ... i interpret sup as short hand for whats up, and so i say "the sky" or "the ceiling" or "virtual sky" in video games. 0 2. O.K.–we change the question:“Does every set of numbers which is bounded from above have a sup?” The answer, it turns out, depends upon what we mean by the word “number”.