[7] On March 26th, 2015, Twitter user @RapDaily[6] posted the message "when u see bae flirting on the TL" followed by the turtle illustration with the caption "mha hart / mah sole" (shown below, right). to view the video gallery, or Press question mark to learn the rest of the keyboard shortcuts 'i' The site may not work properly if you don't, If you do not update your browser, we suggest you visit, Press J to jump to the feed. Such memes may be difficult to understand for mere mortals. ✔️ To become an approved submitter, follow the instructions in the rules below. On September 28th, 2015, Tumblr[5] user captianmuke reposted the turtle image, which gathered more than 720 notes over the next two years. My Heart, also known as Expanding Heart, is an image macroseries featuring sequential illustrations of a heart vibrating with progressively increased frequency paired with descriptions of various activities and events, indicating their influence on a person's relative heart rate. The earliest known posting was in a thread about the video game Violated Heroine on 4chan's /vg/ (video games) board submitted in June 2014 (shown below, left). Legal Information: Know Your Meme ® is a trademark of Literally Media Ltd. By using this site, you are agreeing by the site's terms of use and privacy policy and DMCA policy. to view a random entry. You can help confirm this entry by contributing facts, media, and other evidence of notability and mutation. Such … More posts from the surrealmemes community, Surreal memes are (usually humorous) memes that are in a surreal style or contain surreal content. **Discord Server**: https://discord.gg/SBXVRr3, Looks like you're using new Reddit on an old browser. andcallmeshirley. Absolutely no school shooter memes. Surreal memes are (usually humorous) memes that are in a surreal style or contain surreal content. The character is often used in image macrosto express longing, heartache or sympathy for another person. Digital Archaeologist & Curator & Media Bus Boy. by On May 3rd, 2015, Imgur[2] user makaxsoul uploaded the turtle drawing. On December 21st, the Gym Memes Facebook[8] page posted a black-and-white version of the image captioned with a joke about seeing your "gym crush come in with someone else" (shown below, right). BlackLivesMatter Press J to jump to the feed. PROTIP: Celebrate Thanksgiving With "Pillowy Mounds of Mashed Potatoes", Famed Internet Cat Thurston Waffles And His Owner Matt Recap How The Pair Meowed Their Way Into Memedom, Fake (But Very Funny) Viral Video Shows Jacob Zuma Struggling With "Beginning", Twitter Users With GIF Profile Pictures Trick Users Into Believing 'Twitter Nitro' Is A Thing, 'My Parents At Age 29' Wojack Expresses The Woes And Immaturity Of Millennials Today, Glenn Greenwald's Resignation From The Intercept. 'v' 756k members in the surrealmemes community. Press question mark to learn the rest of the keyboard shortcuts, s̟̱͍͕͠a̩͜v̜̦͓̜̤e̶ͅ ̸y̨̤̳̹͎̞̫o̘͖͎̟̲͓u̬̝̫r̙̦͞sè͍l̬͟f͙͚͢. © 2007-2020 Literally Media Ltd. No thanks, take me back to the meme zone! Apr 11, 2019 at 05:16AM EDT "She is my heart, my soul, my 'best thing that ever happened to me', the source of many laughs and a few tears. The spark of thought went dim... then vanished. by Added 4.0m members in the dankmemes community. ༼∩✿ل͜✿༽⊃━☆゚. Don. The character is often used in image macros to express longing, heartache or sympathy for another person. r/twicememes: This subreddit is dedicated to humorous memes and meme-related content relating to the Korean girl group TWICE. Funny Shit Haha Funny Fun Funny Funny Stuff Memes Humor Video Humour Funny Quotes Funny Memes True Memes. The exact origin of the turtle illustration is unclear. 6. Within nine months, the post gained over 20,000 reactions, 14,000 comments and 8,600 shares. She is my daughter and she is my world." Disagree, there is literally everything under your rug. Press This also includes (but is not limited to) memes regarding: Deaths, terrorist attacks, rape, sexual assault, pedo, murder, war, bombings, and school … Within six months, the post received more than 11,000 reactions, 2,300 comments and 1,400 shares. May 09, 2017 at 03:59PM EDT Updated 'r' My heart, my soul. Know Your Meme is an advertising supported site and we noticed that you're using an ad-blocking solution. * ・ 。゚ In the future most memes will look like this. Within two years, the post gained over 729,000 views. Posts or comments that can be seen as glorifying violence will result in a ban. This is the weirdest looking Pepe I've ever seen. On August 23rd, 2016, the Garlic Bread Memes Facebook page posted the turtle illustration with the caption "When the restaurant has ran out of garlic bread" (shown below, left). to view the image gallery, "Mha Hart, Mah Sole" is a phonetic spelling of the phrase "my heart, my soul," which is often associated with an MS Paint-style illustration of a turtle holding its hand to its chest. "Mha Hart, Mah Sole" is a phonetic spelling of the phrase "my heart, my soul," which is often associated with an MS Paint-style illustration of a turtle holding its hand to its chest. || Requests coming from the "REQUEST TO POST" button are ignored. That day, the Mah Hart Mah Sole Facebook[4] page was created. 18,901 points • 278 comments - My heart, my soul - 9GAG has the best funny pics, gifs, videos, gaming, anime, manga, movie, tv, cosplay, sport, food, memes, cute, fail, wtf photos on the internet!