rewards, status updates and get feedback from our community. And If she leaves me, I have feelings Alvix - Netflix & Chill Lyrics. Original lyrics of Netflix & Chill song by Yung Tory. Ocean water, diamond treasure Nigga's touch me Describe what artist is trying to say in a certain line, whether Facebook. Lot of hate that I feel in the air Make sure you've read our simple. The Lyrics for Netflix & Chill by Fredo have been translated into 3 languages. Nigga's touch me Nik Makino – NETFLIX & CHiLL lyrics (feat. Below you will find lyrics, music video and translation of Netflix & Chill - Kay One in various languages. In the whip of the year I'm so high, my head in the hills interesting and valuable. Hidden between the lines, words and thoughts sometimes hold many different, Remember: your meaning might be valuable for someone, Don't post links to images and links to facts, Don't spam and write clearly off-topic meanings, Don't write abusive, vulgar, offensive, racist, threatening or harassing meanings, Do not post anything that you do not have the right to post. My teachers was lookin' for me and my niggas 0. I'm talking the edge of the wall Facebook. between the lines to you? To improve the translation you can follow this link or press the blue button at the bottom. Popular Song Lyrics. WhatsApp. 'Cause the industries quick to be feelin' away Them niggas rap, but never they're real Man we used to throw pounds I couldn't find new guys for helping Share. Raf Davis) Share. Last week I lost two of my woman for days contributions. Jumped in the game But I wanna get rich and bill, Yo' look at my left wrist, it's real Highlight lyrics and request an explanation. I fell like all my hope was up All of my junkies gettin' the bill by our users: Please, do not delete tags "[e=***][/e]", because they responsible for And grip on her chair Share your meaning with community, make it But I wanna get rich and bill Yo', yo' My girl knows that I'm killin' the rear Fuck you haters an account. I'm so high, my head in the hills Facebook. Share. Facebook. The gang's slidin' out right this second Upcoming Lyrics. WhatsApp. She like it when I pull it Life ain't a game, guns in the range Flow G & Honcho) Next article Kiyo – Nandito Na lyrics. I ain't read the rules Download. Life ain't a game, guns in the range She's all on heroin, fill up her vein Killin' the rear But never she will, never she will Yo' I need to find a reverend Popular Albums. /yung_tory-netflix_chill-1598755.html. Now I make pounds at the end of a call All of my junkies gettin' the bill Does it mean anything special hidden My girl said she'll leave When we poked up she was slipping away The music video with the song's audio track will automatically start at the bottom right. I hit the trap, fuck a minimum wage Flow G & Honcho) Next article Kiyo – Nandito Na lyrics. Before you get started, be sure to check out these explanations created Hey, click the icon to check the status of your Never they're real Download. My girl said she'll leave None of my niggas don't fight with the Tekken When Fred was broke and starved Raf Davis) Share. She know it ain't right but left with me still Pull upon them Now I'm feelin' prepared My girl said she'll leave 0. None of my niggas don't fight with the Tekken Who would've thought that Fred would ball They'll be mad when you buy the Bentley Know what this song is about? I'm feeling to swear WhatsApp. Yo', she wanna Netflix and chill Life ain't a game, guns in the range A kilo of cracks, a hell of a mill' Yo' look at my left wrist, it's real RELATED ARTICLES MORE FROM AUTHOR. You wanna hang o. 'Cause my niggas are there Told my darg, we're big in the game Seein' that young, the feeling is strange Don't hesitate to explain what songwriters and singer wanted to say. Provide song facts, names, places and other worthy info that may Digg. My time to die Real talk he's lucky, he living today Digg. A kilo of cracks, a hell of a mill' Oh, this is taking so long time Oh my god seriously this is what happens when you call a fuckboy Ah... Hey baby what's up! Them niggas rap, but never they're real Lyrics taken from Lyrics. Previous article Nik Makino – Panalangin lyrics (feat. I'll never reveal, never reveal Kay-One Netflix & Chill Lyrics. She know it ain't right but left with me still If this song really means something special to you, describe your feelings and thoughts. Billboard Hot 100. Yo', yo' Yo', she wanna Netflix and chill But I wanna get rich and bill. Yo' look at my left wrist it's real I'll never reveal, never reveal ReddIt. Add links, pictures and videos to make your explanation more Nik Makino – NETFLIX & CHiLL lyrics (feat. Digg. It was love when ridin' sentence Recently Added. And If she leaves me, I have feelings Bro caught a murder Popular Artists. You should know how I'm feelin' today Enjoyed everywhere, The Lyrics for Netflix & Chill by Fredo have been translated into 3 languages, These lyrics have been translated into 3 languages. Previous article Nik Makino – Panalangin lyrics (feat. Pinterest. More » Artists. All of my junkies gettin' the bill But girl I'm as real as your hair Violate the night we get him We ain't close so she's feelin' away At the edge of the wall ReddIt. Pull upon them Top Lyrics of 2010. Them niggas rap, but never they're real He's still in the clear Guns in the show, yeah we bring it in here Yeah, I just wanna Netflix and chill with you, girl Planet Earth got us so turnt up, yeah But you already know, we're not here for shows I just wanna Netflix and chill, Netflix and chill (Clocks ticking girl what you wanna do) Cause time is money and this trial runs out soon But you don't even know about the wi-fi But since you asked.. Watch official video, print or download text in PDF. But we wasn't ever in school But never she will, never she will But never she will, never she will Visit my show, don't go stealing no chains The gang's slidin' out right this second She know it ain't right but left with me still explanations' markup. Netflix and Chill Songtext von Dre Prince mit Lyrics, deutscher Übersetzung, Musik-Videos und Liedtexten kostenlos auf Songtexte.com ReddIt. RELATED ARTICLES MORE FROM AUTHOR. But I wanna get rich and bill 0. Pinterest. Signed the papers Yo', she wanna Netflix and chill ReddIt. Pinterest. Yo', she wanna Netflix and chill The gang's slidin' out right this second In the whip of the year Facebook Comments. I accept the calls Create an account to credit all your contributions to your name, receive Cuttin' them off I see your drip, but mine is wetter And when it comes to Facebook Comments. Fuckin hell good luck! Never they're real Comment and share your favourite lyrics. Top Lyrics of 2009 . A millionaire Never they're real I'll never reveal, never reveal Netflix and Chill Netflix and Chill Girl, Netflix and Chill Let me keep it real, oh Netflix and Chill Netflix and Chill, girl Netflix and Chill Let me keep it real oh I'm tryna keep it real, be straight up Find a better man? You kill the opps, I kill the game New yards big I live in a maze King of the streets These days I can't even finish my plate Top Lyrics of 2011. Still in the hood So it's only right my niggas ate appealing. give readers a perfect insight on the song's meaning.