They have 5 children. His first notable roles were in Coonskin (1975) and opposite Irene Cara in the 1976 film Sparkle. Philip Michael Thomas (born May 26, 1949) is a retired American actor and musician. Nov 25, 2016 - This Pin was discovered by Devereaux DeBujaque. Submit a correction or make a comment about this profile, The Wizard of Speed and Time (13-May-1988), Roots: The Next Generations (18-Feb-1979), Submit a correction or make a comment about this profile. That brotha was busy back in the day. Now, Philip Michael Thomas FANS from all over the world can own a copy of Philip’s music CD when they purchase the Vegan Recipe for Life cook book and enjoy listening to All My Love (sensual reggae), Hot Sex-Z-Lady (Salsa), the Original Miami City Anthem My My My Miam…I, Passion Fruit (R&B) and You Can Always Depend On Me (Country Rock) They have 5 children. Philip Michael Thomas (born May 26, 1949) is an American retired actor and musician. Later in the 80s, Philip gained fame by acting in the television series Miami Vice as Detective Ricardo Tubbs. Heute betreiben wir über 250 Märkte und freuen uns über mehr als 100.000 Kunden Tag für Tag. His hair color is brown and has red eyes. Mit der TV-Serie „Miami Vice“ gelang Philip Michael Thomas in den Achtzigern der große Durchbruch als Schauspieler. Su primer papel de protagonista fue en la película Sparkle, en la que compartía cartel con Irene Cara. Philip Michael Thomas Career : Philip Michael Thomas. Philip Michael Thomas - the multi-talented performer best known as Detective Rico Tubbs in the iconic 1980s TV series ... Sacred, Kharisma, and Noble with second wife Kassandra Thomas. Das Sortiment von Thomas Philipps umfasst mehr … Su primer papel de protagonista fue en la película Sparkle, en la que compartía cartel con Irene Cara. Philip Michael Thomas. ... Sacred, Kharisma, and Noble with second wife Kassandra Thomas. Here’s a recent pic of Philip with some (not all) of his offspring… Philip Michael Thomas Philip Michael Thomas (Columbus, Ohio; 26 de mayo de 1949) es un actor estadounidense. Daughters number three and four came after actress Sheila Dewindt bore Melody and India. His shoe size is 8 (US). Philip Michael Thomas has a height of 6 feet 6 inches and weighs 86 kg. Nationality: United States. Auch 28 Jahre nach ihrer Kult-Serie „Miami Vice“ können sich Don Johnson (68) und Philip Michael Thomas (68) sehen lassen! Lived with Kassandra Thomas from 1986-1998. Lived with Dhaima Matthews from 1982-1986. Philip Michael Thomas (Columbus, Ohio; 26 de mayo de 1949) es un actor estadounidense. Lived with Kassandra Thomas from 1986-1998. your own Pins on Pinterest Thomas' most famous role is that of detective Ricardo Tubbs on the hit 1980s TV series Miami Vice. Su papel más conocido es el del detective Ricardo "Rico" Tubbs en la serie policíaca de los años 1980, Miami Vice. | Photo: Getty Images While he was married to Pat Thomas, his first wife the duo had a girl named Sacha, when he moved on to Merri Ross, they both had Khrishna. They had 2 children. A bank foreclosed on his house in 1998. Thomass first recognized roles were Coonskin in 1975 and Sparkle in 1976. Dans les années 80, il brille avec le rôle de Ricardo Tubbs . Born: 26-May-1949 Birthplace: Columbus, OH. Alles über seine Karriere und was er heute macht, erfahrt ihr im Artikel. "Miami Vice" actor, Philip Michael Thomas has eleven children from five women. They had 2 children. In this role Thomas performed as an ex-police officer who relocated to Miami trying to find the person who killed his brother, meeting Sonny Crockett, another police officer who was looking for the same person. Now, Philip Michael Thomas FANS from all over the world can own a copy of Philip’s music CD when they purchase the Vegan Recipe for Life cook book and enjoy listening to All My Love (sensual reggae), Hot Sex-Z-Lady (Salsa), the Original Miami City Anthem My My My Miam…I, Passion Fruit (R&B) and You Can Always Depend On Me (Country Rock) Philip’s son is also an entertainer- a singer and musician to be exact- and his name is Philip Michael Thomas Jr. and he is 28 years old. Esta página se editó por última vez el 6 nov 2020 a las 15:32. Gender: Male Race or Ethnicity: Black Sexual orientation: Straight Occupation: Actor. Después de su gran éxito en Miami Vice, Thomas ha participado como actor en numerosos telefilmes y como actor de doblaje en los videojuegos Grand Theft Auto: Vice City y Grand Theft Auto: Vice City Stories. Discover (and save!) Trivia (14) Has six daughters, one step-daughter, and five sons from 5 different relationships. Wir bei Thomas Philipps verbinden die Werte eines Familienunter­nehmens mit dyna­mischem Wachstum. Philip Michael Thomas (born May 26, 1949) is a retired American actor and musician. Lived with Dhaima Matthews from 1982-1986. Philip is one of his Dad’s 12 kids…yep I said Philip has 12 children by 5 women. https://www.wealthypersons.com/philip-michael-thomas-net-worth-2020-2021 Randy    Mr. Ricco (28-Jan-1975)     Black Fist (1974)     Book of Numbers (11-Apr-1973)     Come Back, Charleston Blue (29-Jun-1972), Do you know something we don't? También ha lanzado tres álbumes de música: Living The Book Of My Life, Somebody y PMT Psychic Connection Volume 1. https://es.wikipedia.org/w/index.php?title=Philip_Michael_Thomas&oldid=130700021, Wikipedia:Páginas con enlaces rotos a archivos, Wikipedia:Artículos con identificadores VIAF, Wikipedia:Artículos con identificadores ISNI, Wikipedia:Artículos con identificadores BNE, Wikipedia:Artículos con identificadores BNF, Wikipedia:Artículos con identificadores GND, Wikipedia:Artículos con identificadores LCCN, Licencia Creative Commons Atribución Compartir Igual 3.0. Tendenz steigend! Su papel más conocido es el del detective Ricardo "Rico" Tubbs en la serie policíaca de los años 1980, Miami Vice.