What links should I use? 15% increased Attack Speed per Frenzy Charge 2. Performing any skill replaces this buff with one that boosts melee physical damage of skills you use yourself (it will not apply to your melee skills used by totems). Cannot support skills used by totems, traps, or mines. (7-10)% increased Cooldown Recovery Rate of Travel. "Sirrius flew on wings of light, faster than wind, faster. Spiritual successor to Diablo 2, Press J to jump to the feed. Herald of Agony dpdfx (6L) - 1.2m DPS0.00 Use/sec. Some good new info in here for me. Adds a buff that deals Physical Damage over time, while increasing Attack Speed and Life Leech. Cast Desecrate. Also tried cwdt+cold snap, which reliably gives frenzy charges to me but not my minion. The effects of frenzy charges are much more significant on monsters and minions. Place into an allocated Jewel Socket on the Passive Skill Tree. Performs an attack that gives the character a frenzy charge if it hits. I wonder when they're gonna fix the bug with carnage chieftains so we can drop bm gem lol. Creates a sudden burst of cold around you, damaging enemies. This is just a friendly reminder from your friendly neighborhood bot. Basically without the mod, your minimum is 0, so if you have 1 charge you can spend 1. They also grant 4% more Damage. Can only hold charges while in belt. Go to The Old Fields in Act 2. 4% more Damage per Frenzy Charge 4. Press question mark to learn the rest of the keyboard shortcuts. If no specific monster is targeted, one is picked at random. This page was last edited on 31 October 2020, at 14:09. "Impossibly heavy, yet the ancient edge is keen as any modern blade. I am a bot, and this action was performed automatically. 0.5% chance not to replace the Buff when you use a Skill. Why cling to your sanity? Playing an agony crawler build and would like to give the crawler dude frenzy charges. Raises a spectral version of a defeated foe as a minion to fight for you in battle. The effects of frenzy charges are much more significant on monsters and minions. He does not feel regret or remorse. Thin is the line between mechanical genius and magic. Since I have no defensive minion nodes on tree the act2 ape spectre that gives frenzy charges dies real fast (on 4 link:specre+minion life+minion resist+empower). You will want to link Raise Spectre with Blood Magic since the Chieftan has very low mana and won't cast warcry often enough otherwise. This also creates a chilling area around you which expands and deals cold damage over time to surrounding enemies in addition to chilling them. I'm quite a newb at summoners so I need to ask: do I use the BM gem when I raise the ape or that's supposed to be a normal link for the spectre? Attacking the cursed enemy will grant life and mana, and killing them will grant a frenzy charge. Note that player totems themselves cannot gain or have frenzy charges (but will benefit from the player's own frenzy charges). Refills as you kill monsters. Right click to remove from a socket. The cooldown can be bypassed by expending a Frenzy Charge. "He does not love. Teleports the character to a nearby monster and attacks with a melee weapon. Cursed Enemies have a 0.25% chance to grant a Frenzy Charge when Hit, Cursed enemies take 0.2% increased Damage, Cursed enemies have -0.25% to Physical Damage Reduction. You can only have one Mark at a time. Make sure your Desecrate and Raise Spectre gem are high enough level first. Please contact the moderators of this subreddit if you have any questions or concerns. Go to the highest level zone you have access to. "Are we mad for attempting to build an engine out of this? Consumes Frenzy Charges to increase duration.