There are a lot of life based gear that are cheap compared to es gear which will cost a lot more. POB shows Enhanced Vaal Fallen o.o. +28 to Strength and Dexterity It is actively maintained by Path of Exile community members for over a year now. Regarding adding the Spectre data, where is the Export folder? +47 to maximum Life 32% increased Spell Damage A powerful build planner for Path of Exile. Simply because I liked the consistency. So you still end up having more damage than my ES-version. I actually did almost the same base build (CI 6x Vicious Bites) but I didn't even get a fraction of your dps as I was using random defensive rares.

New comments cannot be posted and votes cannot be cast, More posts from the pathofexile community, A subreddit dedicated to Path of Exile, an ARPG made by Grinding Gear Games. Redemption Sentries have high range, very high DPS, and high Life, making them the best end-game Spectres to deal with all the Bosses in Path of Exile. Guess I have to revisit the build. That + Kingmaker+ Blind aura + meatshield keeps this build alive. ; 3.11.2: Fixed a bug where Redemption Sentry's quiver didn't have a red effect applied to it when raised as a Spectre when you were using the Demonic Spectre Effect. +47 to maximum Life 32% increased Spell Damage A powerful build planner for Path of Exile. You can save alot if you go life-based. I started with 40ex and worked from there. Thats because of the current market situation and thats partially why I am ES-based. So unless you add Redemption Sentries manually, you will only see Enhanced Vaal Fallen. This build has been adjusted accordingly to the starter, and it can work well without any unique. does the Bottled Faith base crit apply to minions? But Consecrated Ground gives increased Crit chance against targets standing on it, increased damage and obviously the regen. New 3.10 Raised Spectre Monster: Redemption Sentry, from Redeemer-influenced maps. No, the base crit does not apply. I gave up early on the woke orb craft because I could get my own char tanky enough. My Question: Is it possible to join a game of a friend who uses Redemption Sentries? If you don't want/need that much life you can also drop Heart and Soul and pick up Enduring Bond for even more damage. Sescen. +28 to Strength and Dexterity It is actively maintained by Path of Exile community members for over a year now. You will notice that I have only 5x Vicious Bite in the PoB despite having space for 1 more. I did add Enhanced Vaal Fallen in the pool for testing in PoB. The monster is called "Redemption Sentry". poe spectre redemption sentry. You get the Spectres from Redeemer Influenced Maps. Path of Exile - Abandon all else and fall before me. Redemption is a notable passive skill that grants increased attack speed, increased cast speed, increased accuracy rating and increased movement speed … My actual helmet has "Minion Life" instead and was originally planned for Slave Drivers. Can get fatter VMS with life gear as you don't care about es base and can get armour base, Careful when buying vicious bite megalomaniacs, always ask if it's 3rd or 2nd passive or just chuck it into PoB Edit: victario's charity is a good budget shield, New comments cannot be posted and votes cannot be cast, More posts from the pathofexile community, A subreddit dedicated to Path of Exile, an ARPG made by Grinding Gear Games. Add the spectre data to the right lua-files in your PoB-folder: What is your config???? Path of Building | Feedback | This reply updates automatically. There were only a handful listed during the last 2 weeks, with most either unavailable or stupidly expensive (30-80ex).Thats why I suggest going for Megalomaniacs with 1 Vicious Bite + something usable and just drop 1x Megalomaniac for a small Life Cluster with Fettle. And yes, other supports would give me more DPS or control, but again, with less than 2 attacks per second I am rather looking for consistant burst on bosses. The monster is called "Redemption Sentry". I did add Enhanced Vaal Fallen in the pool for testing in PoB. This looks awesome. Version Changes 3.12.0: Raised Spectre versions of Redemption Sentries and Redemption Knights now have approximately 33% less Life and Damage than before. Btw. Thanks for sharing, hope this won't get batted so I can try it next league. I still have to recraft my helmet to have "+3% Critical Strike Chance to socketed Spells" to be able to fully drop the "Increased Critical Strikes Support". PoEDB provides new things come out each league, as well as unreleased skills or MTX, as all of the information is directly datamined from the game itself. Add the spectre data to the right lua-files in your PoB-folder: https://github.com/PathOfBuildingCommunity/PathOfBuilding/commit/f3873f67fdf45aa595da07109936ab8a301d0444, Level 96 [Tree] [Open in Browser] | by /u/Previlein, Raise Spectre ddDfW (4L) - 28.8m total DPS | 5.76m DPS per minion1.37 Use/sec, Config: Shaper, Shock (18%), Cons. Grip of the Council adds as much damage as 1x Vicious Bite. I will craft the BIS-helmet in the coming week(s) and do a rerun. I never used mine with my summoner because I assumed that it doesn't do much apart from the inc damage taken. Getting hard carried by huge chills and freezes. If you realy try you should be able to hit 8-10m dps per Sentry but your own defense will most likely take a hit. Redemption Sentry data can be added manually. Instead of haste aul's you can take a determination one, take it off generosity and get a double determination watchers eye. On mine i'll have 15 fps with this build xD, ryzen 5 3600 @ 4ghz, gtx 1080, 32gb ram ddr4 @ 3k hz. If you don't value life as much as I do just go full DPS mode. Where to get these Spectres and what is the correct name? The ES version is more expensive probably. PoEDB provides new things come out each league, as well as unreleased skills or MTX, as all of the information is directly datamined from the game itself. Do you … Plus its 1/3 the price, VMS will help a lot, a 10k vms will help a mile. This is amazing, thankyou. You'll get 90% phys reduc and a lot more defenses. Hello, yesterday i tried to find some Redemption Sentries for my Spectre-Build. But i wasnt lucky and got none of certain tries. I replaced Data/3_0/ files in C:\ProgramData\Path of Building, but cannot find that Export folder. You have also access to Grip of the Council, 1x Ghastly Jewel and we free up 1 more jewel for Fortress Covenant. Why Critical Strikes Support? Press question mark to learn the rest of the keyboard shortcuts. Spiritual successor to Diablo 2, Press J to jump to the feed. Life base is a lot easier to get started. Equally comfortable playing on Hardcore, Softcore, and Solo-Self Found Leagues, recent ladder results include finishing Delirium League at Rank 61 playing his Kinetic Blast & Power Siphon Pathfinder Build, Rank 5 on the …