Ich singe dieses Lied in Musik vor ich hoffe ich blamiere mich nicht :), Eines der besten Lieder. wünscht mir viel glück :). Writer(s): Axel Ian, Campbell Mike, Campbelle Mike. The song was praised by music critics for its powerful lyrics, the emotional composition and Aguilera's vocal delivery. [Chorus] Am F C Gsus4 Say something, I'm giving up on you. Das wird mein hochzeitslied. Ich finde dieses Lied total schön. Sehr schön in deutsch und englisch kann ich gut singen. And I will swallow my pride You’re the one that I love And I’m saying goodbye A já spolknu svou hrdost Ty jsi tou, kterou miluji A říkám sbohem. Soon afterwards, a re-recorded version of "Say Something" with Aguilera was released on November 3, 2013. Ich habe es durch den Trailer von if I stay kennengelernt. Get instant explanation for any acronym or abbreviation that hits you anywhere on the web! Log dich ein oder registriere dich kostenlos, https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cs51G7BUfck, Ina Müller - Ich halt die Luft an Songtext, Purple Disco Machine & Sophie and the Giants - Hypnotized Songtext, Jason Derulo & Nuka - Love Not War (The Tampa Beat) Songtext. Und dann wird zusammen geträllert. Man kann es immer wieder anhören und es wird nicht langweilig. Sie singt es mega schön mit so vielen Emotionen das ist einfach nur Klasse. Say something, I'm giving up on you I'll be the one, if you want me to Anywhere, I would've followed you Say something, I'm giving up on you And I am feeling so small It was over my head I know nothing at all And I will stumble and fall I'm still learning to love Just starting to crawl Say something… Es erinnert mich so sehr an meinen Ex. !Kann es mit dem Klavier auch spielen:-)), krasses lied einfach nu geil ich liebe das lied wie kannman das nicht lieben i love this song *----​-----​-----​-----​-----​-----​-----​-----​-----​-----​-----​-----​-----​-----​--*. "Say Something Lyrics." In the single version with Aguilera, she plays a ghost of the lover to whom the song is addressed as she traces the steps of the lead vocal. The song was praised by music critics for its powerful lyrics, the emotional composition and Aguilera's vocal delivery. F It was over my head C Gsus4 I know nothing at all. Get instant explanation for any lyrics that hits you anywhere on the web! Einfach nur wow *-* kanns auch auf der gitarre :D, Ich liebe dieses Lied so sehr!   In the single version with Aguilera, she plays a ghost of the lover to whom the song is addressed as she traces the steps of the lead vocal. Say Something Lyrics: Say something, I'm giving up on you / I'll be the one, if you want me to / Anywhere, I would've followed you / Say something, I'm giving up on you / And I... am feeling so small "Say Something" is a song by American pop duo A Great Big World from their debut album, Is There Anybody Out There? Listen to any written materials in authentic voices while doing something else. Meine Erinnerungen mit meiner Ex kommen wieder hoch........vergangen ist vergangen. "Say Something" is a slow-tempo piano ballad that talks about a breakup, where the lover is implored to say something because the singer is giving up on them, with the singers expressing humility, sadness, and regret. Test your MusicIQ here! more », FAVORITE Christina Aguilera was so very impressed and inspired by this song, that she asked the band to re-record it as a duet together. It was later released as a single by the duo on September 3, 2013, by Epic Records. C Em And I will stumble and fall. In the single version with Aguilera, she plays a ghost of the lover to whom the song is addressed as she traces the steps of the lead vocal. "Say Something" is a slow-tempo piano ballad that talks about a breakup, where the lover is implored to say something because the singer is giving up on them, with the singers expressing humility, sadness, and regret. Am F C Gsus4 I'm sorry that I couldn't get to you. https://www.lyrics.com/lyric/30080544/A+Great+Big+World. Am F C Gsus4 Say something, I'm giving up on you. "Say Something" is a slow-tempo piano ballad that talks about a breakup, where the lover is implored to say something because the singer is giving up on them, with the singers expressing humility, sadness, and regret.