hide. Visualization of all ammo types in Escape from Tarkov, along with maps and other great tools Escape from Tarkov: Customs Location Guide by boostingexperts.com team. Incessant warfare in Tarkov has sparked massive panic; the local population has fled the city, but those who stayed are looking to improve their fortunes at the expense of others. Introduction. Here’s a list of each map with the associated recommended keys: Shoreline. The unofficial Subreddit for Escape From Tarkov, a Hardcore FPS being created by Battlestate Games. The unofficial Subreddit for Escape From Tarkov, a Hardcore FPS being … This thread is archived. Interesting points, loot spots and advises from players with 5k+ hours in the game. The chart above is the recommended keys from Pesily, who is a veteran to the Escape from Tarkov game. 99% Upvoted. Map Customs 3D for category Customs for Escape From Tarkov maps. If … 445k members in the EscapefromTarkov community. Most of the maps for customs out there are, in my opinion, not that useful, beautiful or lacking some information so I did one on my own. PMC's Escaping Tarkov. My primary goal with this is to create a path that beginning players can learn that will give them the strongest footing for starting out on Customs. 2.8k. Its not 100% completed yet because Im sure Ive missed some spots. I include 3 primary extracts, nearly every key spawn, all the task locations up to level 10, and a few other noteworthy things. Hey there! PMC's. Customs Map 2020 Edit (Scav Spawns Included) Guide. 445k. New comments cannot be posted and votes cannot be cast. share. This is a helper webapp to provide you with maps, ammunition information, hideout items, quest items and much more! report. Having accepted the new reality, savage Tarkov locals – “Scavs” flocked into well-armed gangs and started the redivision of … Customs is one of the first maps EVERY Tarkov needs to know. Escape from Tarkov. 761 votes, 126 comments. Escape from Tarkov Beginner's Guide to Customs. Learning a map … Tarkov's Customs area is the Cities' main industrial district of sorts, located close to the Factory. Sanitorium: 104, 112; Sanatorium West (Red): 203, 216, 218, 220, 301, 306; Sanatorium East (Blue): 205, 226, 306, 310, 313, 316; Customs. 159 comments. Right now only for customs but maybe the others will follow. save. Escape from Tarkov Customs Map Beginner's Guide An in-depth guide to Customs Map in EFT.