Wheels on the Bus, The: A Day at the Farm, The Wheels on the Bus, The: Animal Adventure, Monty Python and the Holy Grail (Special Edition) by Sony Pictures Home Entertainment. Shipped USPS Media Mail With Tracking, Monday Through Saturday At Various Times. The blend of sound-track over the action scenes in particular, in time with what's going on in the film makes this an absolute modern-day masterpiece, and actually pretty unique. This movie deserves nothing less than 5 stars. After finding out that Edgar Wright had directed it , it was time too revisit and reappraise it , good job too as its very good , in the kind of way when you see a film you think your going to hate but surprise yourself by really liking it. This movie is a PERFECT blend of how a score can drive a movie and get the audience moving without realizing it. Seeing around 40 movies each year and owning over 400 blue ray discs, I have to say this is one of the most entertaining films I have ever seen. Baby (ANSEL ELGORT) – a talented, young getaway driver – relies on the beat of his personal soundtrack to be the best in the game. I am a 65 year old male with a lifelong interest in listening, playing and dancing to great music and I loved this film. 10/10 brilliant film that just draws you in naturally. This movie is easily my #1 movie of 2017. Due To High Volume, Some Mail Is Taking Longer Than Usual, Please Don't Go By Estimated Delivery Dates, Thank You. Postal Service made up of Doc (Kevin Spacey), Buddy (John Hamm), Darling (Eiza Gonzalez), and Bats (Jamie Foxx). Saw it on the big screen and the 4K version totally delivers. Baby (Ansel Elgort) is the best getaway driver who works for Doc (Kevin Spacey). It also analyzes reviews to verify trustworthiness. It will continue to entertain you even after several viewings. Reviewed in the United Kingdom on October 17, 2019. See how a store is chosen for you. the action is really good and the music plays a character itself it's like an action musical but the characters don't sing, ok they do a little. Too bad about the allegations against Spacey these days but it doesn't detract from my view this is an outstanding film and one to own. Please try again. With the perfect soundtrack picked out for each and every job, Baby ensures Doc's violent, bank-robbing cronies - including Buddy, Bats and Darling - get in and out of Dodge before it's too late. There's a problem loading this menu right now. To calculate the overall star rating and percentage breakdown by star, we don’t use a simple average. There was an error retrieving your Wish Lists. Reviewed in the United States on October 11, 2017. Baby, a music-loving orphan also happens to be the prodigiously talented go-to getaway driver for heist mastermind Doc. You can't ask for anything else in a movie like this. Reviewed in the United States on February 10, 2018. Baby Driver is one of the few films in the past three years that i completely bought into and thoroughly enjoyed. First off let me say, wow the stunt driving in this movie is the best i've seen in a long time. Edgar Wright smashes it again with Baby Driver. It has something for everyone and if you don't like it we probably can't be friends. His situation is made worse when he meets a girl named Debora (Lily James). Prime members enjoy FREE Delivery and exclusive access to music, movies, TV shows, original audio series, and Kindle books. I don't want to say much more and ruin this movie because it's SO awesome and very easy to spoil. Baby Driver Baby, a music-loving orphan also happens to be the prodigiously talented go-to getaway driver for heist mastermind Doc. We work hard to protect your security and privacy. This shopping feature will continue to load items when the Enter key is pressed. Reviewed in the United Kingdom on December 16, 2017. The acts in this movie are excellent and don't even get me started on the score. The World's End / Hot Fuzz / Shaun of the Dead. Horse Lover's Triple Feature: Second Chances / Natalie's Rose / The Wild Stallion. Very Highly recommended! Please try again. this is a great movie. Your recently viewed items and featured recommendations, Select the department you want to search in, + No Import Fees Deposit & $10.98 Shipping to France. With the perfect soundtrack picked out for each and every job, Baby ensures Doc's violent, bank-robbing cronies - including Buddy, Bats and Darling - get in and out of Dodge before it's too late. We don’t share your credit card details with third-party sellers, and we don’t sell your information to others.