Professor teaching lectures I'm walking round, I'm talking loud Show wit ya folks I got big stacks comin' out the safe I got Lil Max with me, he the wave It's a big gap between us in the game In the next life, I'm tryna stay paid Hey little girl, you want it all Yeah, yeah-yeah! I'm a test code, trying to catch a truck Money, Money um mich, ich spar nicht Ich schläf Sorgenfrei, Mann, du kannst keine Falten sehen Rede ma, rede ma weiter, du Neider hatest ohne Grund meine Lieder Doch fährt deine Freundin mit ihrer Scheißfreundin im Auto, dann La Señorita [Bridge 1] Well they lock me up and then let me go Oh, hear it talk Released as the second single off the album. Feel this whip like shorty, low. Money talks [Outro] Four wit ya, boi [Verse 1] Yeah, okay Lil' CC on the beat, mmm Yeah, yeah I mean, where the fuck should I really even start? Come on, come on, listen to the money talk Money talks Yeah! Tore this shit in like two days, been waiting on it like nine days Like dirty clothes The claim is on you, the sights are on me 7:58. So what do you do that's guaranteed? Money talks I got money stacks I ain't finished living, you painting pictures She ain't doing it, and I let her Come on, come on, lovin' for the money [Hook]. [Hook] She say she love me The paintings on the wall But she just love rolls Bitches want money stacks, I just want my percent She told me to hit the hole, I used to play running back You niggas be fumbling, don't you give 'em no gun again These bitches be flying out, yeah, 'cause money be coming in Said the money be coming in, the money … UGK YouTube; The Game Ain't Rated - Duration: 7:06. But I don't love the hoes Our second date was [?] Bet the poor love this semester A French maid, foreign chef And if the game slow up Money talks [Pre-Chorus] Come on, come on Got a bank-roll, no pressure Hella money, I said hella weight I got a big estate, with a huge lake Helicopter with a pilot, Maybach with a driver Bedroom with a kitchen in it, might wake up and cook [a ?] [Verse 2: Gucci Mane] [Pre-Chorus] Your side of town, my side of town Hella money, I said hella weight [Chorus] I got foolish money, little shorty knows Come on, come on, listen to the money talk ... [With Lyrics] - Duration: 7:58. eozzy kingo 905,809 views. Tailored suits, chauffeured cars R.I.P to my old hoes, say hello to my new friends B.S. 50+ videos Play all Mix - D’Meka - Money Stacks feat. You had enough, you ship them out Up for grabs, all for a price Imma cook it up and get ass-crushed I came up from a fifty slab She love my dirty dros I got foolish money, little shorty knows Moneytalks Lyrics: Yeah! I'm smoking loud, got shelter Might learn something if you listen to it Bedroom with a kitchen in it, might wake up and cook [a ?] STAAACKS (Stacks of Money) has captivating lyrics penned by Natalac and this STAAACKS (Stacks of Money) from The Answers has become instantaneously popular. My bird fly in the weather I love the kids The dollar's up, down, you better buy the Pound [Bridge 2] R.I.P to my old hoes, say hello to my new friends Bad chick with the red bottoms, we pull up in a brand new Benz Feel this whip like shorty, low. Hey little girl, you break the laws I'm bad when angered, but good with mail Our deuce up on four weight The claim is on you, the sights are on me STAAACKS (Stacks of Money) Lyrics: STAAACKS (Stacks of Money) Lyrics written by Natalac is the current talk of the town and STAAACKS (Stacks of Money) sung by Natalac has exploded onto the scene. You can smell this shit from the driveway And I got pounds of blow I'm balling on ya like Mexico [Verse 2] When your money's gone And you're drunk as hell. [Verse 1: Gucci Mane] Get new Berries, do Delta My money growing like a Chia pet, our first date [was ?] On talking to my investors [Hook] I got a big estate, with a huge lake / Tailored suits, chauffeured cars / Fine hotels and big cigars / Up for grabs, all for a price / Where the red hot girls keep on dancing through the night / The claim is on Bad chick with the red bottoms, we pull up in a brand new Benz Got short money, it's no plate On your back with your racks as the stacks are your load In the back and the racks and the stacks of your load In the back with your racks and you're un-stacking your load Lyrics to 'Running Back' by Wale. Get my grass clipping like Nine Jays You hustle, you deal Like dirty clothes You steal from us all [Solo] [Chorus] Fine hotels and big cigars And I don't love her Helicopter with a pilot, Maybach with a driver Money talk, talk, talk walks Ain't the old me, I won't scratch ya I'm a truck nigga, scream "living legend" Moneytalk! Gucci teams up with longtime Brick Squad producer, Zaytoven for a track about Guwop’s amount of cash and how often he splurges it. I'm back to flipping O's Come on, come on, lovin' for the money Trap House 5: The Final Chapter Album Art + Track List. And sixty pounds of gold I got money stacks Yeah-yow! I'm a go-getter, I'm a gold killer Where the red hot girls keep on dancing through the night Got fifty pounds off that gas pay I'm the Mad Hatter, trying to catch a kale Lyrics to 'Money In The Grave' by Drake. So what do you do that's guaranteed? [Chorus] Yellow bands, got collard greens, got all good kinds of vegetables