But if my message can lighten your worries even a bit, I would be satisfied! While we waited in line we met so many ARMYs. The Prudential Center was a great place to start too. I honestly don't think I will ever go to another TGM event unless I make sure to buy VIP. I know that they will make even bigger accomplishments in the future. Also my bias was Taehyung and i can say that getting to see him was extremely awesome, he is so perfect, he is indeed the most handsome man of the world, and even if he was sad because he couldn't give his best, his performance was absolutely perfect, i couldn't be able to ask for more. When they started to preform the atmosphere was extatic, something out of this world everyone was singing, dancing, screaming as they gave us truly an incredible night that we will always remember. But after this show, I highly recommend you guys should buy the standing tickets or the seats that are near the stage for good sights and listening. Everyone was so friendly and excited to see BTS preforming. 48002, Bilbao. Whether it’s good or bad. Time seemed to fly by the fastest when they were on stage, but I enjoyed every moment of it! BTS said that they would definitely comeback to the UK which makes me very happy. to track BTS and get concert alerts when they play near you. After that we waited until 5 pm when they let us enter the concert hall, in there we waited 3 hours more until the happiest moment in my live where the 7 most handsome mens appeared surroundered by the screams of the fans, the lights, and the fireworks. Maybe it was because of shock, maybe because I was seeing my idols for the first time, but I like to think it was because these are the most amazing people on earth, they show their love to thousands and work tirelessly every single day and it’s all so they can spread their message. I did stand in the sun quite long and I did get a heavy sunburn, but I enjoyed every moment. I have been a fan for about 10 months now and this is only my second concert ALL-TIME, Adele was my first. They played for 2 1/2 hours each night and the choreography, outfits and special effects were all entertaining...but I would watch them stand on stage and sing in shorts and tshirt. These ladies behind me asked me if this was the GA line and I told them I was unsure. It was very hot, and i were sweating a little, and people were sometimes mad because people were pushing me. I didn't get to look at the boys well even though I was decently close to the side of the stage (probably 5 or 6 rows before me) and that was puerly because people in front of us decided it was needed to film the whole concert so we were looking at beautiful phones almost the whole 3 hours. Seeing them live has always felt as a blessing since them offering concerts in the U.S. was something did not occur on an annual basis. +34 914 858 080 C/ Gordoniz 53A, primer piso. Videos (21) See all videos (21) Photos (112) See all photos (112) Posters (110) See all posters (110) Past concerts. They interacted with the fans and had a lot of cute things to say and do that really made the show more enjoyable and entertaining! Finally it was 5 minutes till the beginning of the concert and my heart was racing!!! From Kookie spanking Tae Tae to V riding Kookie's back to Namjoon giving us his best nasty during Baepsae, to JHope doing his best Drake, to the entire group making the Canadian flag out of the BTS logo...I mean c'mon, what's not to love! A memorable night at the O2 as BTS kicked off their first European tour in London. Even though it went unfair and my view was mostly blocked because of others. Once we entered the stadium and found our seats, my heart stopped! Telefax +43 51221422030. The girl behind me also had to use the restroom, so we all walked across the street to a paint store and while I was in the restroom, turns out someone almost spilt blue paint on her homeade jacket!!! MAP OF THE SOUL : PERSONA. Impressum. I love them, my 7 boys so so much. They are so gracious and humble. I regret not buying a lightstick in the end because in a BTS concert WHAT ARE YOU SUPPOSED TO DO WITH YOUR HANDS?! They've helped me and other people in such a way, that I just want all the love, best and heaven for them. Sure maybe I'm bias but how can one not be in the midst of all this awesomeness! BTS, army’s love you always!!!! Ummm the concert was good I ended up getting bronchitis from the cold and due to the fact my asthma kicked in but it was hilarious because when I called my little sister she thought I was a man I never laughed so hard in my life and I don’t like to smile or laugh so I was kinda glad I got sick but then it hurt to even talk or drink water so that was bad but the concert was wild. But it was worth all the hassle. I have read other reviews saying things like the security guards pushed them. Terms & Conditions Cookie Policy Datenschutzerklärung. It was hot but nice, as I made new friends waiting. The problem I had was how TGM made us wait outside in the cold, rainy weather. Kontaktformular . As for my unwilling a dad, he said that he was suprised that he liked it and that it was one of the best performances he has been to. The concert itself was so hype. She was so kind to me and while we were waiting in the arena for BTS to come out, she actually gave me Shooky sign that she had purchased from the LINE store, unfortunately, I left it behind on accident after the concert.. She was also so kind to me and was extremely nervous to finally see BTS. If you could go to one concert, I would reccomend a BTS concert. And I hope that this was an okay rewiew since it is my first time writing it. #BlackFriday. If I had a 2nd chance, I'd go to BTS concert 1 more time to see and enjoy the entire show without having any problems from security checks, queues, seats and something else. I studied too much the day before no not even EVERYDAY before the concert because trying to go to high school...so I was numb with knowledge and forgot what excitement was but when we walked into the stadium I had anxiety but I ended up getting pass it after I realized that I sang before on a stage and people actually like it and it was a huge stage so I felt better and then blah blah blah lost my voice blah blah blah almost fell...lies I did fall like multiple times but that was because I am the biggest klutz blah blah blah nervous but SOOOO HAPPY blah blah blah screamed out high notes (that was were I made my mistake) blah blah blah then was being a goofball on my way out of the stadium with my cousin when we went to the car and met up with my uncle...so basically I enjoyed it and wow did I write a lot...probably should shorten this but I have bracelets to make and sell and they aren’t going to do it themselves so GREAT JOB BTS and to the amazing staff and yeah EVERYBODY THAT MADE IT POSSIBLE YOU GUYS AND GALS ARE AMAZING AND YOU GUYS AND GALS SHOULD KNOW THAT! People started cutting in line, pushing etc. And of course the choreography is absolutely perfect. When we got in, everyone rushed to the barricades, where I luckily got a barricade spot. Song after song the only phrase on my mind was: this cannot be real. People pushed from every corner of the space (which is comprehensible) to get a better view and that conditioned the experience a lot. I already had a reserved seat and I was waiting at 4 am (on the concert day) in the GA Line. Seeing them so up close and in person was a different feeling. It was still worth it. Going to a BTS concert is like the last level and thing that an army can do/achieve to feel closer to her/his idols. ... 1100 Wien Österreich Tel: +43-1-641 81 24 Fax: +43-1-641 81 94. The boys pulled off a very enjoyable and impressive night, even with Jungkook not being in best condition and with the late start to the concert (which I assume was done because plans changed since rehearsals). GA (General Admission), the pit, where people stand in front of the stage. I went to the concert in MetLife stadium NJ and there was a part when they sang “The Truth Untold” and army is singing the part “But I still want you” and it literally made me teary eyed. They told me all about their experiences and their bias and many more. I also highly recommend one to buy an army bomb, they are really fun to have throughout the concert and they make you feel apart of the community that the fans provide at the concert. They also had amazing stages that were beautiful and... interactive (I feel is a good word).