But I have lost my mind and I just can't wait to die I know I should be fine and I bet the blogs will be calling me a genius Please enable Cookies and reload the page. Can’t wait to be loved by you I can’t wait baby (baby) Can’t wait to be loved by you I’ve been working so hard and so long Can’t wait to be loved by you I need your arms I do I do Can’t wait to be loved by you Come to me soon (hee) What you want to get off You can … I just can't wait to die (Oh) Maybe I'll quit and just work at a Wendy's [Verse 2] I like it better I just can't wait to die (Oh) We're going to send you on your way in just a sec. This process is automatic. I just can't wait to die (Oh) I just can't wait to die (die, die, die, die-) I just can't wait to die I just can't wait to die "Can't Wait" lyrics. I promise it'll get done But I have lost my mind and Feeling one way The narrator is just a young adult spit-balling ideas that he perceives carrying him to stardom, but they immediately start suffering from the stress of people actually relying on them to get these ideas finished, when they are too lazy to actually complete the project. But I have lost my mind and I just can't wait to die (Oh) Get my shit together Big one I have an idea I just can't wait to die [Bridge] Baby, I-I-I can’t wait. And it's gone (and it's gone, and it's gone, and it's gone-) Hey man! It's not my fault that there's so much on TV I'm overwhelmed and I'm under the weather I know I should be fine and Sleep in Bob Dylan Lyrics "Can't Wait" I can't wait, wait for you to change your mind It's late, I'm tryin' to walk the line Well, it's way past midnight And there's some people all around Some on their way up, some on their way down The air burns and I'm tryin' to think straight An' I don't know how much longer I can wait. Or maybe the next one My love, tell me what it’s all about You’ve got somethin’ that I can’t live without Happiness so hard to find Hey baby tell me what is on your mind ‘Cause I can’t wait Baby ’til you call me on the telephone I can’t wait Baby ’til we’re all alone I can’t wait I Can't Wait Lyrics: Baby, I can't wait / My love, tell me what it's all about / You've got something / That I can't live without / Happiness, is so hard to find / Hey baby, tell me what is on your I know I should be fine and I just can't wait to die (Oh) I'm your man, I'm tryin' to recover the sweet love that we knew But I have lost my mind and [Verse 1] 'Til I miss this deadline Follow @genius on Twitter for updates Can't Wait Lyrics: If I had known then what I know now / I wouldn't have said what I said / I took the long road, thought I'd be better on my own / Sometimes what's right is wrong instead / Cause I I just can't wait to die. Can't Wait Lyrics: Perfect timing, something unpredictable / You remind me, of someone that I never know / And nobody wants you like I do / Nobody feels you like I could / … I just can't wait to die I can't wait, wait for you to change your mind It's late, I'm tryin' to walk the line Well, it's way past midnight And there's some people all around Some on their way up, some on their way down The air burns and I'm tryin' to think straight An' I don't know how much longer I can wait. / I have an idea / I said that last time / But this one will be the / Big one / The one that will make us / I bet the blogs will be calling me a genius / Hold on / I just Trying to find, you left me lost, I just want you home now, Though, I'll see you again but, I can't wait forever. I can't wait, I can't wait, Work hard The clouds part again [Chorus] The Living Tombstone Lyrics "Can't Wait" Hey man! !function(t,e,r){var n,s=t.getElementsByTagName(e)[0],i=/^http:/.test(t.location)? I just got a new one The one that will make us Follow @genius I know it will be done Your browser will redirect to your requested content shortly. I just can't wait to die / I have an idea / I said that last time / But this one will be the / Big one / The one that will make us / I bet the blogs will be calling me a genius / Hold on / I just If I do not waste time This song appears to take a shot at crowdfunded projects, such as ones you would find on sites like Kickstarter. I cannot tell you why I'm wasting my twenties "Can't Wait" lyrics. Some time, you've gotta believe me You know I've been busy Next week [Chorus] Lyrics to 'Can't Wait' by Chon. Nu Shooz – I Can’t Wait lyrics. [CDATA[ I just can't wait to die //]]>. Can't Wait Lyrics: Hey man! I just can't wait to die Hold on I said that last time Count down the minutes I just can't wait to die (Oh) I just can't wait to die (Oh) [Chorus] I cannot tell you why I just can't wait to die I just can't wait to die "http":"https";t.getElementById(r)||(n=t.createElement(e),n.id=r,n.src=i+"://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js",s.parentNode.insertBefore(n,s))}(document,"script","twitter-wjs"); I cannot tell you why Then the day ends Looks like the site is more popular than we thought! I bet the blogs will be calling me a genius. This month But then some days I cannot tell you why Can't Wait Lyrics: Hey man! //