(The pair officially broke up in June of 2019.) The latest fashion news, beauty coverage, celebrity style, fashion week updates, culture reviews, and videos on Vogue.com. No matter what’s going on in the world, she is still taking major strides to dress up—mask and all! But once I start to click through the paparazzi shots on my phone and look at the celebrities stepping out, I get inspired. She actually appears to be finding her style during this stilted time. The showy style feels like a far cry from the Russian supermodel’s overall look when she was dating Bradley Cooper. She’s going for it in short zip-up dresses and combat boots, or a full swishy tracksuit with heels. To revisit this article, visit My Profile, then View saved stories. I love the model (and mother’s) looks. Who knows when we’ll stop wearing masks and start wearing actual clothes once more. Photos from Celebs' Best Street Style. Think: lots of polo necks, long dresses, and cutesy dresses. © 2020 Condé Nast. The adorable plastic carryall is a shade blinding pink and ice blue with the image of Minnie Mouse plastered on the front. (Photo by Gotham/GC Images), NEW YORK, NEW YORK - SEPTEMBER 04: Irina Shayk seen in the West Village on September 04, 2020 in New York City. 3,206 Followers, 18 Following, 79 Posts - See Instagram photos and videos from Irina Shayk Style (@irinashayk.style) Like many non-models, I’m currently living in sweatpants and hoodies, swapping one set of loungewear out for the next. But Shayk makes me want to try again. What sets Shayk apart from other street-style sirens like Bella Hadid, Dua Lipa, or Emily Ratajkowski, is that she’s not clamouring to wear the next archival item or buzzy designer, and honestly, probably doesn’t care, which is a bit refreshing. Consistently, there’s one hot face who makes me want to throw on a crop top and seize the day – Irina Shayk. Some of those masked looks are downright smoldering, too, like back in early October when she wore a clingy yellow tank and slip skirt with strappy sandals or a red-hot midriff-baring-crop-top-and-leggings mix later in November. It’s one of those bizarre-o mash-ups that works, partially because it is a great and unlikely styling moment, and also because Shayk wears each look with an unforgiving confidence. Being detached can be really cool. The supermodel makes me want to wear jeans so tight they need to be peeled off, and a spindly stiletto that is bound to grate away at the flesh on the back of my foot. NEW YORK, NEW YORK - NOVEMBER 18: Irina Shayk is seen in the West Village on November 18, 2020 in New York City. Consistently, there’s one friendly hot face who makes me want to throw on a crop top and seize the day—Irina Shayk. The showy style feels like a far cry from the Russian supermodel’s overall look … The showy style feels like a far cry from the Russian supermodel’s overall look when she was dating Bradley Cooper for four years during 2015-2019. (Photo by Gotham/GC Images), 7 Stylish Celebrities Who Are Surprise Fans Of Mango (The Brand, Not The Fruit), These Are The Stomper Boots The It-Girls Will Be Wearing This Winter. I love the model (and mother’s) looks. The supermodel makes me want to wear jeans so tight they need to be peeled off, and a spindly stiletto that is bound to grate away at the flesh on the back of my foot. Seeing those muted looks on the street juxtaposed with her showy numbers on the red carpet felt jarring, and belied Shayk’s street-style potential. Jeans tucked into boots has long been a tricky look to pull off, but sweats crammed into boots? Velour is making a comeback, and Irina Shayk is helping spread that message. Fast-forward, it feels as if the mother, now single, is letting herself out to be seen. Seeing those muted looks on the street juxtaposed with her showy numbers on the red carpet felt jarring, and belied Shayk’s street style potential. NEW YORK, NEW YORK - NOVEMBER 18: Irina Shayk is seen in the West Village on November 18, 2020 in New York City. (Save for the red carpet appearances, which were fully flesh-forward.) Think: lots of turtlenecks, long dresses, and innocent-cute dresses. Jeans tucked into boots has long been a tricky look to pull off, but sweats crammed into boots? (The pair officially broke up in June of 2019.) (Photo by Gotham/GC Images), NEW YORK, NEW YORK - SEPTEMBER 04: Irina Shayk seen in the West Village on September 04, 2020 in New York City. All rights reserved. Plus, aside from Shayk’s perfectly symmetrical features, she holds a certain confidence while wearing her oddest outfit combinations, which happen to be the most entertaining. Her confidence radiates at all times, even when she is doing the school run, which is when my favourite accessory of Shayk’s appears: her daughter’s pink backpack. ... Street Style Who knows when we’ll stop wearing masks and start wearing actual clothes from the waist down. ... Expect to see these shades all over Instagram. The … InStyle brings you the latest news on model Irina Shayk, including fashion updates, beauty looks, and hair transformations. During that time, Shayk’s stepping-out get-ups felt constricted. Fast-forward to 2020 and it feels as if the mother, now single, is letting herself out to be seen. The material on this site may not be reproduced, distributed, transmitted, cached or otherwise used, except with the prior written permission of Condé Nast. ... Instagram. But once I start to click through the paparazzi newswires on my phone and look at the celebrities stepping out, I get inspired. She makes dressing up feel interesting and experimental instead of compulsory or pointless. 14.4m Followers, 615 Following, 1,677 Posts - See Instagram photos and videos from @irinashayk Being detached can be really cool, and I feel that oh-so-much with Shayk! No matter what’s going on in the world, she is still taking major strides to dress up – mask and all! There is an unabashed hotness about Shayk and in the way she wears clothes, which is weirdly comforting. This article was originally published on Vogue.com, NEW YORK, NEW YORK - NOVEMBER 18: Irina Shayk is seen in the West Village on November 18, 2020 in New York City. Shayk totes the bright fuchsia beacon as if it were an It bag. During that time, Shayk’s get-ups felt constricted. La figlia di Irina Shayk e Bradley Cooper, Lea de Seine, è sempre più bella e serena: nelle ultime foto della piccola, la somiglianza con papà è impressionante Vogue may earn a portion of sales from products that are purchased through our site as part of our Affiliate Partnerships with retailers. Like many non-models, I’m currently living in sweatpants and hoodies, swapping one set of loungewear out for the next. What sets Shayk apart from other street style sirens like Bella Hadid, Dua Lipa, or Emily Ratajkowski, is that she’s not clamoring to wear the next archival item or buzzy designer, and honestly, probably doesn’t care, which in turn is a bit refreshing. The adorable plastic carryall is blinding pink and ice blue, with Minnie Mouse plastered on the front. Molly Sims. In one instance during November, she stepped out in a long leather trenchcoat, a black bustier, a tiny zebra-print bag, and a pair of button-fly Chrome Hearts jeans that were stuffed into a pair of knee-skimming combat boots. She’s going for it in short zip-up dresses and combat boots, or a full tracksuit with heels. Use of this site constitutes acceptance of our User Agreement (updated 1/1/20) and Privacy Policy and Cookie Statement (updated 1/1/20) and Your California Privacy Rights.