Gikwang released his first studio album, Fiction and Fact, in 2011 as a member of Highlight, formerly known as Beast.The album peaked at number 1 spot on the Korean music charts. What is Lee Gi-kwang’s Ideal Type of Girl? Imaayu 2:55:00 PM B2ST, BEAST, Gi Kwang, Lee Kikwang Comments. [NEWS] Lee Kikwang says, "Lee Nayoung is my ideal type . – Gikwang instantly goes to sleep once he lays down on the bed. The issue has been catching attention as BEAST’s Lee Kikwang revealed his first love on ‘Hot Brothers’ which is a corner in the MBC ‘Sunday Sunday Night’ program. Anon: Please please please do the ideal types of the next 5 members, personality and appearance. Yoon Doo-joon, Yong Jun-hyung, Jang Hyun-seung and Yang Yo-seob became his back up dancers before BEAST’s debut. Sorry that this has taken a while to come out! 0. Being a member of the popular South Korean boy band, Highlight, formerly known as Beast First Album. 0. Actress Moon Geun Young recently selected Lee Kwang Soo as her ideal type. Hopefully it was worth the wait! Vici. <3. Lee Gikwang. The ideal type of Felix from Stray Kids is a girl who mixes a bit of shyness and is outgoing, very charismatic, beautiful and has a big heart to take care of the idol. Tell me if you want the next 2 members (Chenle & Jisung)! It really helped! Lee Gi-kwang as seen while smiling (f28star / tistory.com / CC BY 4.0) Best Known For. Lee Know. Vidi. 0. Poll: Who is the most beautiful (Female) Drummer in Korea? Also thank you to everyone who sent in messages and helped me with this! 0. The ideal type of Lee Know from Stray Kids should be a person similar to him, with similar tastes, who likes to dance, who enjoys black humor and long hair. Veni. kwang and 1 more . Please remember that these are all just assumptions. Contributors.