Now, Michael is back and looking for love on Bachelor in Paradise. Watch his Bachie … Federal prosecutor Let's just let the dust settle and I'll see where I'm at. Bachelor in Paradise's Caelynn Miller-Keyes and Dean Unglert Celebrate Breakup Anniversary this link is to an external site that may or may not meet accessibility guidelines. We were having chicken burgers, we were very well looked after. MICHAEL: It was a fairly easy decision to leave. Occupation So it's just back to normal life and trying to get fit and healthy after Paradise: WHO: Were you able to work out whilst you were there? When I'm 25 or 26 I'll go kissing all the girls I don't care but I'm at a point now where I want to find someone and really invest my time into that rather than going around kissing everyone in the pool. He was eliminated in week 7. Hometown WHO: What's life like now after the Paradise? It was in front of everyone, I didn't go behind anyones back, Id id it out in the open. It's one of those things, the more you look the harder it is to find so I guess I'm just going to see what happens. MICHAEL: Yeah I think if I had of done that things would have been very different. But I wasn't in fine form when I left, I had to hit the gym and get back into shape that's for sure. I'm very happy for her and Sam. Born These two are probably the most well-known ‘Bachelor in Paradise’ couple because they’re one of the first to leave the show engaged and actually make it down the aisle. Michael Turnbull on his Bachelor In Paradise shocking exit, giving his rose to Lisa Hyde and the truth behind the Luke McLeod cheating rumours. We were always eating but they never show that because we must be really ugly eaters [laughs]. Here he reveals to WHO whether he is still single, what his relationship with Lisa Hyde is like now, and why things didn't progress with Tara Pavlovic and Leah Costa. So I'll see what happens after the show. So it was a decision I put a lot of thought into but it was definitely the right time to go. Lisa's a very good friend of mine and I think the world of her, we're very much in contact. - by Natasha Price Channel 10 Michael Turnbull left Bachelor In Paradise single after failing to find love. The 36-year-old left the island after confronting love interest Lisa Hyde about her feelings for him. https://bachelor-nation.fandom.com/wiki/Michael_Garofola?oldid=12596. Instagram Let's just let the dust settle and I'll see where I'm at. He later appeared in the 2nd season of Bachelor in Paradise. I'm not actively going out there trying to find out, but if someone comes along I'm definitely ready to go. He returned again for The Bachelor Winter Games. And I don't know what kind of quality of girls are on Tinder, I rather meet someone in real life... but maybe I should give it a go and get back onto it! Or have you found somebody since the show? WHO: Are you looking for love now? ❤️#BachelorInParadiseau, When she's not at work writing about the latest celebrity news, binge-worthy TV show or royal events, Natasha can be found planning her next holiday and scrolling Instagram for a new café to check out. Season(s) Michael reveals the truth about his current relationship with Lisa Hyde. I don't want to be with somebody who has kissed everybody. MICHAEL: Yeah I speak to Lisa quite often actually. Social media Michael Garofola was a contestant on the 9th season of The Bachelorette. Are you still in contact with Lisa? WHO: That seemed to work out well for her and Sam though... MICHAEL: Yeah absolutely. So the restaurant was always open. Who is your favourite couple so far in paradise ? So it did put a handbrake on our friendship, but I haven't got any hard feelings. I was having so much fun on there but it got to the point where I was like if I stay here I'm staying here just for the sake of it. Jared and Clare had an argument and ended their relationship, and Jared later shared a kiss with Ashley I. WHO: What about you and Leah, are you still in contact with her? MICHAEL: I think Lisa and I just need time, now that Paradise is over. He was eliminated in week 2. WHO: So you've done The Bachelorette and Bachelor In Paradise, would you consider being The Bachelor?