She chose her stage name as a reference to her birth month, which is spelled Mai (pronounced ) in German. add me. Users who reposted this track addqualeiser. Listen to music from Vanessa Mai [feat. We and our partners use cookies to personalize your experience, to show you ads based on your interests, and for measurement and analytics purposes. Vanessa Mai Ft. Olexesh - Wir 2 Immer 1 (Housegeist Extended Redrum) by Housegeist published on 2018-07-11T15:52:26Z. Olexesh - Wir 2 immer 1: слушать музыку онлайн или скачать бесплатно в Mp3, на компьютер или телефон. Olexesh), a song by Vanessa Mai, Olexesh on Spotify. Olexesh is one of the most successful and idiosyncratic rappers in Germany. Find the latest tracks, albums, and images from Vanessa Mai [feat. Olexesh] like Wir 2 immer 1. Vanessa Mai found a musical accomplice, the rapper Olexesh. Stream Vanessa Mai Ft. Olexesh - Wir 2 Immer 1 (Housegeist Extended Redrum) by Housegeist from desktop or your mobile device Olexesh]. Vanessa Mai, Olexesh, Vanessa Mai feat. Vanessa Mai Ft. Olexesh - Wir 2 Immer 1 (Housegeist Extended Redrum) by Housegeist published on 2018-07-11T15:52:26Z. Recommended tracks Ingo ohne Flamingo - Saufen (Cassey Doreen Bootleg) by Cassey Doreen published on 2018-01-06T23:29:27Z DJ Herzbeat feat Sarah - Weekend (Glücksmoment & Jason Parker Remix) (Extended) Free DL by JasonParkerMusic Freiburg Im Breisgau Vanessa Ferber (née Mandekić, born 2 May 1992), known professionally as Vanessa Mai, is a German singer.She was first known as a member of schlager band Wolkenfrei and later began working as a solo artist following the band's split. The singer: "He has the same opinion as me in terms of music, Olexesh, like me, is completely free of all gender thinking.